WTF Is the name of this song?!@

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:45 pm

nailz1000 wrote:Ok, ermac - Same CD - Towards the end of the song, About the 68 minuite mark, "I won't cry for yesterday, It's an ordinary world...Somehow I have to fight" - whats the name of that one?

Don't ask, this is the original song I had intended on asking about, I dont know how I managed to pull up "Take my Breath Away", but that song does indeed kick ass.
Those lyrics are from a classic Duran Duran song. I think the title is "Ordinary World".
I'm out...

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:07 pm

I'd believe it if it wasn't a chick singing :D

I do believe it though, it's probably a remix, I'd like to know what remix though, I hate blindly downloading remixes.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:32 pm

You want the female vocals? Try an artist named Aurora.
I'm out...

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:36 pm

Look for an mp3 that's 3812 kilobytes. It might be the extended mix.
I'm out...

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:39 pm

OK maybe not 3.8 megs, probably bigger, as I listen to the file I got. But Aurora, "Ordinary World", and a radio or unmarked version should do you right.
I'm out...

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:01 am

I'm afraid I can't tell you because I'm already planning an AMV to that song, and have been for several months. I've already bought the CD any everything. :( Please don't make me tell you. PLEASE. This is like my labor-of-love video here.

ErMaC
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:04 am

gah didn't see there was a second page of posts here.

Yea the song's Ordinary World by Aurora. It's been importable on their album since january and in June their album came out in the states....

But PLEASE I've got a video I've been working on for that song for like 4 months. I can't edit right now cause i'm stuck in Japan. Ah f*ck I'm probably sounding like an ass here, but if you'd been working in secret on a video to a song for ages, and then your computer died or something, and someone else started making a video to that song, how would you feel?

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:13 am

I'll hold down the fort for you ErMac. I'll try to make sure no one makes one!

YOU ALL HEAR THAT! NO VIDEO! NONE! NADA! ERMAC HAS A LEAD ON ALL OF YOU ALREADY!
I'm out...

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:14 am

That should do it.... now to let this thread sink into obscurity until you're finished. You should've said something a little sooner man!
I'm out...

ErMaC
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:16 am

I dunno I feel like a dick for asking someone to stop making a video for my sake. If I wasn't in this position I'd just go "Sh1t, I need to finish this video fast before he does." and then I'd tell him that I'm already working on a video to that song and it'll be done shortly...

but it won't be done for another 4 months... and it'll probably take longer than a few weeks after I get back to finish because it's a very very complicated video.

Return to “General Discussion”