Help finding a music video?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
suki777
Org Profile

Help finding a music video?

Post by suki777 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me find a video that I fell in love with?? When I was in China I was obsessed w an anime video that I would play whenever I was close to a computer. It was a music video.. something to do w an futuristic laboratory that goes into meltdown maybe(?).. a mad scientist(?).. a space-girl being experimented on(?).. I don't freaking remember. lol But it was cool!! I don't even know if it was Japanese or Chinese in origin. I was looking through my notes and found the link: http://video.hainet.cn/Video-8365.html ..but in the archived files they did not have the date I was there: https://web.archive.org/.../20090.../ht ... hainet.cn/ I'm pretty sure I found the vid April 21 or 22 in 2009. Don't think it was in English.. The anime was rather Akira/Ghost in the Shell-style. Spooky.. lyrical.. 80's synth.. very pretty song! And big futuristic science lab scene. Anyway, it's a long shot, but thought I'd reach out on here and see if anyone might have an idea. Thanks much! <3 Suki
<3

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Help finding a music video?

Post by seasons » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:48 am

Neither of these videos are what you're looking for, as these were each made within the last two years. But does this footage look familiar?

These were made with footage from the anime film Metropolis.

Reminds me of another thread from two years ago, although I hope the OP actually responds to this one.

suki777
Org Profile

Post by suki777 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi seasons! Thank you for sharing those w me! The're amazing! ..You're right.. they definitely have a similar feel to it! The art in the one I remember had a lot of blue/purple tones I think(?). And definitely a soft, older style of art.. I have NO idea if it will be possible to find. May be lost in the sentimental section of my mind.. haha
<3

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:18 pm

suki777 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:00 pm
The art in the one I remember had a lot of blue/purple tones I think(?). And definitely a soft, older style of art.. I have NO idea if it will be possible to find. May be lost in the sentimental section of my mind.. haha
Does this look like the right anime from the video or was it something similar but different?

Or was this a “real” music video (not an AMV)?

Return to “General Discussion”