Friends?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
xiaociao
Org Profile

Friends?

Post by xiaociao » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:48 am

Hello Im xiaociao or call me Cia for short. I've been in the youtube community for a long time but the problem was I went on a long hiatus for 5 years and as I do have courage coming back to the community, youtube has been changing as well. Within the 5 years I was away my old communities/studios moved on so I'm back to square one again pretty much :shock: So I decided to take this chance to open up myself again and make new friends with anyone here :) If you have a youtube, I would gladly add you. If you have a studio you want me to try and audit for, I'd love to join. I just really want to make friends and I don't know where to start.

Anyway. Nice to meet you! Can we be friends? :oops:

yKazari
Org Profile

Re: Friends?

Post by yKazari » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Hay nice to meet you! Im Day Four Studio on Youtube. I know what your mean I moved from my slightly successful tech channel with like 1K subs to a whole new channel so I can do AMVs sense people got mad that I changed content.

Can hit me up if you want to be the first one to join Day Four. I saw your last AMV's, good stuff only a few things that I notice.
Yukimi Kazari "Kazari da Editor"
Studio Setup: MacBook Pro 2017 (i7 3.1GHz), HP 32q, CalDigit TS3+, Apple Magic Keyboard/Mouse/Trackpad

Return to “General Discussion”