WE NEED A VOICE!! #AMVvoice

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Murkedits
Org Profile

WE NEED A VOICE!! #AMVvoice

Post by Murkedits » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:56 pm

I’m shocked that there aren’t any AMV channels that actual speak they just post AMVs.I mean it makes sense but we’re a big ass community.You would think they’re would be some people discussing their opinions on AMVs.AMVs are everywhere they are the fucking grandfather of fan edits lol.You see edits are everywhere on Instagram,Facebook,Tumblr, and Vine (well we used to see them there RIP VINE).I think it’s time we start talking better now than later.The only voices we have is YutsuraiDanceStudio.But they barely ever make videos where they actually talk only on special occasions.I think it’d be really cool seeing AMV editors start making a voice for themselves.Then companies might notice us and may start employing us and we’ll gain a bigger community.

——————————————————

Was really excited about this concept sorry if it’s hard to read the whole idea is about how we should start voicing are opinions as AMV editors because it’ll double are community and companies might pay attention to us and start employing us due to most of us being knowledgeable on AE,SVP,Photoshop and more. —————————————————

Tf you waiting for!?

Ways you can have a voice

-make a yt make DISCUSSION,TUTORIALS,WATCH ME EDIT videos

-vist other AMV communities such as the Facebook,Instagram,Tumblr,ZEN,VIDME,etc

-socialize there’s many MEP studios that have discord’s to socialize at

If you have a big influence on YouTube please contact me to spread the message

Discord: falsedeity #7915
Instagram: @af.amvs
YouTube: AF AMV’s

Return to “General Discussion”