Hey Everyone, how about some introductions to NEW Members!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Hey Everyone, how about some introductions to NEW Members!

Post by SacredArrow18 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Hello everyone this is Jena a.k.a SacredArrow18. Must I say wow.....haven't been on this site in soooooo long. I can't believe how much it has changed. I miss making music videos. The last video I have made was back in 2014. Just wanted to say as well to all the new members over the years that enjoy making music videos.

I stopped making music videos because of so called LIFE. I have 2 daughters. 6 years old and soon to be 2 year old. Also finalyl got a full-time job in the field I went to college for FINALLY!!!! its exciting! but also exhausting. I can deal. LIFE has definitely has changed after so many years. I do miss making music videos. Maybe someday I will get back into when I have some free time and kids not bothering me. Being a mom is a full-time job in its self. lol

I am 30 years old now, I been making music videos since I was like 13 years old, didn't know about this site til 2005 when I was 18 years old. I wish I got more into the effects of sorts with music videos. I still like to use just plain videos, it just matters on how it flows with the song. I see a lot of many talents on here from just checking this site in so long. I enjoy watching music videos still. I am not sure if many use this site anymore?

Youtube has come a long way where everyone uses that site now to upload music videos. I have a youtube channel with some music vidoes that are non-anime. well other than that I am not sure what else to say. Just welcome to all the new members!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Hey Everyone, how about some introductions to NEW Members!

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:02 pm

wow. wasn't expecting to ever hear from you again lol. Congrats on the job and late congrats on becoming a mom! Its always nice to hear from people that have been gone for a while.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:45 pm

While the forum has lessened in activity, the AMV community is still thriving, it's just very spread out because of how much larger it is now. There are various editor discord chats now, and other AMV sites have popped up. Forums in general have become out of favor on the net. But welcome back to the forum regardless.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Murkedits
Org Profile

Post by Murkedits » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 pm

The amv community has come a long way we are prominent on instagram and facebook now too.We also played a big role on vine they had a Edits/OMG section it was pretty great.I still think we have room to improve on editors don’t really voice their opinion like regular YouTubers do we usually stick to just AMVs.I think we could start voicing are opinions and make discussion videos on editing and AMVs.So if you have any influence on big YouTube AMV editors please messenge me on discord false deity #7915.

I really wanna push this concept into the future of the AMV COMMUNITY
https://youtu.be/rJW6b7bVqig

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:03 pm

I don't even know anyone here anymore, so I may as well be new.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:10 am

requiett wrote:I don't even know anyone here anymore, so I may as well be new.

What is your avatar/userpic from? Just curious.

I liked your Madoka video.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:50 pm

seasons wrote:
requiett wrote:I don't even know anyone here anymore, so I may as well be new.

What is your avatar/userpic from? Just curious.

I liked your Madoka video.
Thanks. My avatar is Dr. Ichirou Irabu from Kuuchuu Buranko.

Return to “General Discussion”