So

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

So

Post by dreamawake » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:08 pm

I've been or become more of a staple in this community than I had ever expected to, for better or worse. :aimkissyface:

I'm not exactly saying I'm retiring, I'm attempting to get my motivation and inspiration and passion for the hobby back, and if I do, I can postpone this retirement. However, I likely won't, or if I do, it'll be in very small doses. So I guess this is my goodbye to the hobby if I can't rekindle the flame. Been a lot of good and bad times here, I wound up loving this backassward community more than anybody will ever know. So, I'll still stick around, watch some videos from time to time, but if I don't get my mojo back, so to speak, this is it. If so perhaps I'll release one final video, my Swan Song. Hell, maybe these basids'll give me some mod work or IRC ops. I'm a fair and impartial person. Despite somes beliefs otherwise. :uhoh:

Just felt the need to get that out, people dyin' and shit, and I love most of you lol.

So in case of my demise, not that I feel it's coming yet or not, if it happens, we're all square in my book. :up:

Stay Golden.

Proscurecer
Org Profile

Re: So

Post by Proscurecer » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Man this is depressing hearing editors retiring especially for those who grew up watching their videos hopefully you'll find it in yourself to continue doing this which is what you like but if not sure better things are sure to come. if you need beta testing you know I'm here Hollywood undead ftw

kyle_m
Org Profile

Post by kyle_m » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:00 am

dreamawake wrote:So

kyle_m
Org Profile

Post by kyle_m » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:12 am

dreamawake wrote:Hell, maybe these basids'll give me some mod work or IRC ops.
I'd vote for that |:>

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Return to “General Discussion”