Looking for BG music from Anime

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
XenoDrake
Org Profile

Looking for BG music from Anime

Post by XenoDrake » Mon Jul 22, 2002 2:53 am

Hello,

I am looking for the BackBround music in Tenchi OVA EP 9. It is the gituar music from when Washu and Sasami go walking in the woods. It reminded me a lot of the music in FF7 from the town Costa-Del-Sol. But i would also like any music form Tenchi, so far i have Kagato's orgin song, and a hand full others,*like 5* but this one seems to be verry hard to find. I have searced to the lingths that my poor 56k can take me, but i have yet to find this song. any help is appreciated
^_^
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:24 pm

*coughkazaacough*

As for finding titles for the incidental music - if they HAVE titles, then there may be a fansite out there that lists them. www.anipike.com would be the place to go then.

...sorry, but you didn't cite those, so I didn't know if you'd tried 'em.

XenoDrake
Org Profile

Post by XenoDrake » Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:04 pm

well i did try kazaa, but with my 56k, it takes the list forever to load, and all it ever has is the popular stuff, like Ryoko's theam and the intros. anything els is listed in its japanies name and i dont name the name of this piece. but i have not heard of this site so i will try it now, thanx ^_^
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

Return to “General Discussion”