Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
post-it
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by post-it » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Imagecoming to the U.S. and finding it cooler than in Canada!??

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Toothaches
Under Construction

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:15 am

PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN
and mouth noises in general
arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh D:<<<

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 am

PieandBeer wrote:PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN
and mouth noises in general
arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh D:<<<
My brother used to to do this and it annoyed the hell out of me growing up... I don't have a lot of pet peevs but this one is high up there >:|

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:19 pm

People who scream at me to stop smacking when I'm eating as quietly as possible

my sister used to do that growing up O:

also, not being super serious about this ;)

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:23 pm

>:|

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:16 am

When ppl presume stuff instead of asking first.... Meh .
Still better than that MMO.

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:34 am

Going to the ER, missing work for the rest of the week, finding out you need surgery to remove your gull bladder, and now you can't eat Dairy, spicy foods, fried foods, or foods that contain alot of fat... I suppose it will make it easier to lose weight now since I'm pretty much only going to be able to eat whole grains, vegetables, and lean meats now... no more of a lot of my favorite foods now though.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Spend just shy of four months doing day and evening (mostly evening) shifts, and then suddenly, 'hello, Thanksgiving/Black Friday week, here, have a slew of early morning shifts with only a couple days' time to adjust for it'. Never mind that I'd had my availability on Day/Evening due to transportation issues that make having to go in prior to ~9AM at the earliest a total PITA. I hope that this (and maybe the week of Christmas, if they have to) are the only times this happens. Otherwise, this is going to suuuuuuuuuck.

And it gets worse: 1) One of my plans is to buy a scooter to commute, which would solve the transportation problem, but 2) I've been having to use my paycheck to eliminate my credit balance with Chase, and will only have that all paid back ca. Dec 4th*, paired with 3) because this job is seasonal, there's no guarantee I'll stay on after December, and I may well have missed the window for the post-holiday interest notice. So I could go out and buy (or take financing) for the scooter, but then have no way of earning money to pay for it after a month from now, while the scooter is the easiest way to resolve the scheduling-vs-transportation problem so that I could maximize the number of hours and afford the scooter. And I'd also need to learn to ride the damn thing before I try using it to commute, so there's that too.

*technically, what I've already worked this past week will be paid on Black Friday, which will lower the balance to ~$73. I make $8.75/h and up to now have averaged 2-3 4-hour shifts a week. So the first two days next week will basically wipe it out (it'd go down to ~$28 if I cashed in the Rewards Points I've accrued as a balance credit) and get me some surplus, but it's paid on the 4th.

Granted, it will happen just for the sanity of owning my own vehicle, but the urgency of needing it ratchets up at the time I'm feeling squeezed on whether I'll even be able to afford it when everything's said and done. Which is partly why the auto loan idea is enticing, since the bulk of the payments could be done while I can afford it and then I'd have a much smaller amount to worry about that could be broken up into digestible payments over the first half of 2016. But that's not ideal. Of course, if I do get approved to stay on and I know this prior to Dec 26th, then the worry goes away (and the scooter will happen sooner rather than later).
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:59 am

When a nurse can't get an IV in your vein to save their life, so they turn you into a bloody mess with hella punctures in you to the point where you're just like GIMME THAT SHIT ILL FUCKIN DO IT MYSELF lol

Return to “General Discussion”