ACTA and Internet Censorship

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
chronosek
Org Profile

Re: ACTA and Internet Censorship

Post by chronosek » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm

In my country is Zaiks company for protect artists rights ... And they get even 3% from selling any data carriers, artist get paid even if they not crated anything within 30 years. But not every artist can get to Zaiks. So it is like a elite, and all rights protect only elite ... And if ACTA will be signed that company will have more rights , not artists.
But ACTA is not only for music and video, it is for all cargo, for me it is like a tool for big companies to destruction of competition. Like in SuperBowl, FBI closed 300 sites cause of only suspection ... That 300 sites was typed by TV company what wanted streaming exclusivness. 70 spots for several advert each about 3,5 mln $ ..... And that services even if legal they have to prove innocence and with that time they lose income from SuperBowl ... So it is tool for companies to destroy others ... And it is not only internet , all cargos can be banned on border... It lokks like America wants to close china market in EU, or give new market for companies what do only courts lawsuit. They want to be pay for all.
And government will sign, cause they will get surveillance and censorship under the guise of caring about the rights of authors.

For me rights of authors grow to much - in my country artist have rights to 70 years after death, and if he sell rights to Zaiks , rights never ends ....
It is good to be paid for what they do, but that should not be reason for consolidation companies rights.
Btw , in 2003 they discovered how to produce free energy with magnetic engine ... Patent have some oil company and project is closed deep in the drawer....

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm

chronosek wrote:Btw , in 2003 they discovered how to produce free energy with magnetic engine ... Patent have some oil company and project is closed deep in the drawer....
:ying:

chronosek
Org Profile

Post by chronosek » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Hmm I wonder, are some vids or mep's by amvmakers about stop acta? It is not ratified yet.

( BTW , some music for Polish ppl : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndbBZhLhS0 )

Return to “General Discussion”