Taite,you miss the glasses..
haha <3

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:58 pm

slimed wrote:
Pwolf wrote:You look a lot like Kim Kardashian! WOW!
omg i thought the same thing when she first walked up to me in person, the resemblance is striking.
Oh, she actually was there? I honestly couldn't tell whether it was real or if she'd pasted you in there. :uhoh:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
slimed wrote:
Pwolf wrote:You look a lot like Kim Kardashian! WOW!
omg i thought the same thing when she first walked up to me in person, the resemblance is striking.
Oh, she actually was there? I honestly couldn't tell whether it was real or if she'd pasted you in there. :uhoh:
No, that's a photoshop job for sure, lol. You can clearly tell by the lighting difference between the two of them.
Nice try guys. :D

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:06 am

SeNniN wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Oh, she actually was there? I honestly couldn't tell whether it was real or if she'd pasted you in there. :uhoh:
No, that's a photoshop job for sure, lol. You can clearly tell by the lighting difference between the two of them.
I dunno, could be a skin condition or something
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 am

Kitsuner wrote:
SeNniN wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Oh, she actually was there? I honestly couldn't tell whether it was real or if she'd pasted you in there. :uhoh:
I dunno, could be a skin condition or something

I'm pretty sure this is the same picture used in it.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:21 am

it isn't, but it looks like it. he looks the same in every pic soo yeah :P

and yea, i get the kim kardashian thing a lot
ImageImage

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

Kimberly wrote:it isn't, but it looks like it. he looks the same in every pic soo yeah :P

I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, so don't take me the wrong way, but I hope you are not serious. D:
I've been using photoshop for years, and I can easily tell the difference. Aside from the lighting difference, the two images have far too much in common. From the shadows down to the detail of wrinkle on his shirt are identical. :uhoh:

starsy7
Org Profile

Post by starsy7 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:01 am

SeNniN wrote:
Kimberly wrote:it isn't, but it looks like it. he looks the same in every pic soo yeah :P

I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, so don't take me the wrong way, but I hope you are not serious. D:
I've been using photoshop for years, and I can easily tell the difference. Aside from the lighting difference, the two images have far too much in common. From the shadows down to the detail of wrinkle on his shirt are identical. :uhoh:
I have my degree in graphic design and have been using photoshop since I can remember, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that that specific image is not photoshopped, my professional eyes can tell.
I was actually in that meeting too, but I had to leave early due to a personal problem, thus didn't have time to take pictures with Kimberly.
I recorded a short video though of us three eating sushi and hanging out in the park playing in the swings.

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:44 am

starsy7 wrote:
SeNniN wrote:

I have my degree in graphic design and have been using photoshop since I can remember, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that that specific image is not photoshopped, my professional eyes can tell.
I was actually in that meeting too, but I had to leave early due to a personal problem, thus didn't have time to take pictures with Kimberly.
I recorded a short video though of us three eating sushi and hanging out in the park playing in the swings.

well, no one is denying them meeting up, I was just talking about the picture it self. And no, you haven't learned anything, lol. :rofl:
I can somewhat get having the same look in a picture, but you can never get same detail of shadow, light, and his shirt even has the same wriggles as the original image.

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:49 am

you can never get same detail of shadow, light, and his shirt even has the same wrinkles* as the original image.

Return to “General Discussion”