damn it's been a minute, nice to see people are still here
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Post by ngsilver » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Went down to the first tigers game at home after the all star break. Wound up winning which was nice. Decided to take a few selfies cuz I like the way the new phone takes pics.
Always like getting to the stadium early. Makes it easy to find my seat and then walk around.
They had this cool grab n go booth that had a lot of different michigan beers. Decided to go with a two hearted cuz' it's better then any of the lights the vendors bring around.
My only regret for the ticket location work gave me this time was it was under the score board.
After the fireworks I went looking for extra souviner cups and decided to check out the view from where I'd rather sit. Within the first few rows of seats right next to the dugout on 3rd baseline.
Detroit has some amazing views and while most people hate the road layout, the french roads really do make for some really cool shots.
Finishing off the night with a gyro at Plaka's. May not be the most expensive and fancy joint at Greektown, but it is still great food. And after the prices at the ball park, cheap was welcome. Not to mention the staff is always friendly and treats you right.
ImageImageImageImage

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 pm

catgod wrote:
dreamawake wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=561149EB
Maniac with a vape pen
Quoted Image converted to link:
https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=562DA4B8
bored artist dream.
lol bruh all your pics remind me of jesse pinkman :rofl:

damn it's been a minute, nice to see people are still here
Dope yo'! :P

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:22 am

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:52 pm

ngsilver wrote:Went down to the first tigers game at home after the all star break...
Thanks for the stadium pictures. I want to attend a game sometime in the near future, (haven't been to one since the old Tiger's Stadium), and Comerica looks a lot better in pictures than it does on TV. That spot behind 3rd base looks awesome. :up: Glad you went on a day when they won; doesn't help and it's sad Miggy isn't coming back until August, though.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:07 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:
ngsilver wrote:Went down to the first tigers game at home after the all star break...
Thanks for the stadium pictures. I want to attend a game sometime in the near future, (haven't been to one since the old Tiger's Stadium), and Comerica looks a lot better in pictures than it does on TV. That spot behind 3rd base looks awesome. :up: Glad you went on a day when they won; doesn't help and it's sad Miggy isn't coming back until August, though.
Comerica is a great park for both the players and the fans. There is very few seats that are obstructive views (unlike Tiger's Stadium) and you can enjoy the game from just about anywhere. Sure, I miss old Tiger's Stadium and I kinda cry every time I drive past the field that was Tiger's Stadium, but Comerica is a great place with easy access to other downtown locations and food and bars and what not. I'd say it's worth it no matter the price of the ticket. I normally like to sit on 3rd baseline and usually buy tickets in the upper box. It's be cool to get a seat down right next to the dugout but often it's weighing the price of a ticket vs a car payment down there...

Free tickets from my place of work is nice. Just wish the seats this year weren't out in the out field. It's so hot and the sun is right in your face most of the game. Still, it's a good time. I just end the night a bit riper then I'd like to be ^^()
ImageImageImageImage

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:59 am

Picked up a Les Paul Jr for 40$ at the pawn shop. :bear:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:20 am

Finally took a good pic, I also just went from 250lbs to 195. Lookin' good with the weight loss I think.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 am

dreamawake wrote:Finally took a good pic, I also just went from 250lbs to 195. Lookin' good with the weight loss I think.
:up:

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:29 pm

dreamawake wrote:Finally took a good pic, I also just went from 250lbs to 195. Lookin' good with the weight loss I think.
:beer: :up:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Return to “General Discussion”