The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Ileia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:24 am

dreamawake wrote:So instead of calling and reporting animal control, why not just find someone who doesnt suck and wants a dog, snagging the dog, and giving it to them. Instead of watching the abuse. I'm only assuming you've been letting this happen what with the "always" left out and having other editors comment on it etc. etc. then you're just as guilty of animal abuse as they are in my eyes.
Yeah, because there'd definitely be no repercussions from stealing a dog (it's not like that's a felony in some places or anything) and you should always circumvent the proper authorities when possible.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Ileia wrote:
dreamawake wrote:So instead of calling and reporting animal control, why not just find someone who doesnt suck and wants a dog, snagging the dog, and giving it to them. Instead of watching the abuse. I'm only assuming you've been letting this happen what with the "always" left out and having other editors comment on it etc. etc. then you're just as guilty of animal abuse as they are in my eyes.
Yeah, because there'd definitely be no repercussions from stealing a dog (it's not like that's a felony in some places or anything) and you should always circumvent the proper authorities when possible.
:puppy: steal me
ImageImage

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Kimberly wrote:
Ileia wrote:
:puppy: steal me
id rather steal the dog and get it to a good home in a far enough away place. or called animal control sooner. but im prone to criminal behavior

@Kimberly: Ill think about it :bear:

lshandec
Org Profile

Post by lshandec » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 am

Ileia wrote:

hi:

Sorry to bother you. I like your AMV very much,they are awesome.
I have something to ask. its about the video《the clap》,you made in 2010, I like the music very much,especially in the end, after the song《the clap》.It sings

".....so clap,clap for the XXX,
clap,clap for the XXX..."

I can't find the music in the last part of the video. Is very short but melodic, Is that a Original song?
I really want to hear the Complete version. Can you help me?

I can't speak English well, I hope you can understand what I'm talking about.any way,best wishes to you.

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Thank you! :o
That song is called "Clap for Chlamydia" and it's by Dave Lasher.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:24 pm

birthday kinda sucked due to family drama.....

i wasn't looking for anything to happen, no party, no fun events or anything, but my family managed to suck the fun out of even the mundane day I wanted to have.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 pm

It's hot, I've got a headache, and still 2 more hours left of my 10 hour shift before I have to rush out the door to go shopping so I can rush home and make dinner before going to bed.

Oh. And my stats for today?

lolnope

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:00 pm

I'll make you dinner and feed you some freezie pops <3

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Ileia wrote:I'll make you dinner and feed you some freezie pops <3

Freeeezie pops <3

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:19 pm

My fucking brother FINALLY gets a job, so that means he can start paying back the money he's owed me for over a year, right? Silly me. What the fuck was I thinking? I tell him he needs to start paying me back because I have financial worries of my own, and it's "Well....I mean, there's an extra paycheck this month, but......" and that sort of heel-dragging.

HOWEVER......he's got the money to buy beer. He's got new games for his PS4. He manages to have money to buy weed.

As much as I'm quick to get angry, I'm not a violent person at all. But how I haven't fucking strangled what I'm owed out of him is fucking beyond me. Goddamn little wankstain piece of fucking shit pothead cock-gobbling assclown. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Return to “General Discussion”