Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Pwolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

I don't get it.

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:36 am

Vent Thread. Dog has a vent. I see wut u did there...
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Welp looks like i got a schock from last time being fired from job. Partly because i didnt notice high blood pressure. Or because i sat too much on my ass. :P
Last edited by Mol on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still better than that MMO.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Lost a group of friends due to drama. Life is terrific :/
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:11 am

Scheduled for a 4AM-12PM shift today. Got enough sleep yesterday and woke up early enough to be properly awake. Go down to the store.

The employee entrance is locked. Waited for 20 minutes, no one else shows up. So I'm currently going to wait for a while, call HR once 6-6:30 rolls around, and if no one else calls, then I'll just take the attendance hit. I've got enough of them.

Because, A) the schedule changed and no one told me (and the scheduling website wasn't updated to reflect it either), B) no one else was going to show up at 4AM either and didn't bother to tell me, or C) there was a severe fuck-up and the schedule was supposed to be 4PM to midnight. A) means I don't have to go in and don't have to worry about it, and C) is impossible to do now because I woke up too early and will be majorly sleep-deprived by the time the actual shift is supposed to start. B) is the only one I could feasibly do, but only if the clock-out time is still noon due to all the other stuff going on today. Like I said, if it comes down to it, I'll just take the attendance hit.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:07 am

Sometimes I hate being right D:
Told Matt 3 weeks ago that our heat was busted. He didn't believe me since I had been using the space heaters downstairs and it felt warm.
He finally believed me 2 weeks ago when I had to keep running downstairs to warm my hands and he agreed that it was too cold to sleep upstairs. He felt bad, called the heating company, bought another space heater, and bought me hot chocolate.
The heating company was supposed to come out next week. The pipes froze today.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:51 pm

another girl playing with my head and heart strings. Bout to get burned like a moth to the flame.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Qyot27 wrote:Scheduled for a 4AM-12PM shift today. Got enough sleep yesterday and woke up early enough to be properly awake. Go down to the store.

The employee entrance is locked. Waited for 20 minutes, no one else shows up. So I'm currently going to wait for a while, call HR once 6-6:30 rolls around, and if no one else calls, then I'll just take the attendance hit. I've got enough of them.

Because, A) the schedule changed and no one told me (and the scheduling website wasn't updated to reflect it either), B) no one else was going to show up at 4AM either and didn't bother to tell me, or C) there was a severe fuck-up and the schedule was supposed to be 4PM to midnight. A) means I don't have to go in and don't have to worry about it, and C) is impossible to do now because I woke up too early and will be majorly sleep-deprived by the time the actual shift is supposed to start. B) is the only one I could feasibly do, but only if the clock-out time is still noon due to all the other stuff going on today. Like I said, if it comes down to it, I'll just take the attendance hit.
Turns out it very well may have been mystery option D) no-one knows what the fuck happened. I described the situation to the Associate Manager today when I went in, and he had no clue why the schedule was even like that. So I may or may not get the attendance credit docked (although I'm expecting it will, since the system likely does it automatically if the schedule hasn't changed and there's been no clock-ins).

Of course, today I accidentally clocked out when I was supposed to be clocking back in from lunch (the buttons happen to be right next to each other, and since I rarely have to work long enough to take lunch, I basically did it on autopilot), which meant I had to go up to HR and fill out a timecard correction sheet.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:04 pm

just got back from the E.R. after 5 goddamn hours...new health problems arise. decided coughing up and vomiting blood was bad, so i went.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Return to “General Discussion”