The Vent Thread

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
exkcal
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Postby exkcal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:37 am

>Move to canada
>Have to put down dog because its not healthy enough to move far distance
>cry

:?

post-it
Org Profile

Postby post-it » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:38 am

.. well, I's in all kinds of trouble here; should have stayed in bed yesterday!
Pulled up to the house. Walked in the Door. A voice asked, "Honey, I'm in the bedroom."
Now, I'm already know'n I've been on the road too long and she was beyond being frisky. but, I sorta figured that she was waaaay to easily being pleased and I can't remember the last time she was glowing with such a pleasant happy smile when the front door opened and I heard her voice again! ?? ! ... The Girl I was just caressing and pleasing was ... her ... twin sister whome I never even knew she had!
Sandy and I had already hit rock-bottom and she, for no reason didn't even care that Lynn and I were enjoying each others company.
... Lynn is with me right now and were off to Gorden Ontario to the Cabin I just purchased for Sandy and me:hope she won't take too much offense at the doormat:"For My Darling Wife Sandy from her everloving Husband Jeff, Welcome Home" ... erps!

how can you think you know someone for 35 Years and never know She Had A Twin!??

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Postby Qyot27 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Is there a mental health term/diagnosis that includes neglecting basic household duties that have a physical health impact because you're engrossed in paranoid delusions about politically-motivated bullshit?
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Return to “General Discussion”