The Happy Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by dreamawake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:00 pm

after some oral surgery that's left me in agonizing pain, friend dropped me off a 30mg morphine pill tonight. Ill finally get to sleep...and feel no pain. Back to the dentist Saturday...

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:47 pm

I have no idea if I was just really early in the pre-order queue or if RightStuf listed the release date wrong, but this showed up in the mail yesterday:

The other possibility is that last week I did have to contact them concerning the Eva 3.33 preorder I'd placed back in 2013, and whether it was coincidence or not, this shipped out only 1 or 2 hours before 3.33 arrived at my house.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:34 pm

@qyot27 Rightstuf is notorious for sending pre-orders early. I've had many issues with them releasing something weeks prior and charging me and I don't have the money.
ImageImageImageImage

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 pm

My usual experience with them is that I'd pre-order something and it'd only ship once the actual release date had come and gone, which is why this was so surprising. I could even understand if it was a week early as kind of an incentive for pre-orders.

It coming this early means I don't have to worry about any stray charges to the card it went on, which helps for when I go to buy the scooter I've been looking at sometime in the coming weeks.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:15 pm

On the up side of things, I've been getting tons of hours at work. I feel on top of my game right now and life is just awesome!

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 am

Wrecked my knee in extreme agonizing pain, but my boy dropped off 2 cannibus cup #1 winning indica strains for me for the pain. Finally getting a little relief....

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Getting married tomorrow, so, you know :up:

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:54 am

I bought a new mouse for my computer, a $60 mouse that was on sale for $15 plus shipping (the shipping was $10 though and I did find that a bit annoying but $25 for a $60 mouse still a good deal) and oh lord is it the best mouse ever. I've never bought a good mouse before, as I was too cheap to pay for anything more than the basic $10 or under mouse at Wal-Mart and to be fair that mouse lasted a good two years, and it was still working well enough I could have probably kept using it and just dealt with the sticky right click, but this mouse fits my hand perfectly, and the way I hold the mouse I usually have two fingers hanging on the right side it has spots for both those fingers. Also a plus its scroll wheel and the brand logo glow red, which matches the red led's on my tower. This mouse makes me happy.

I also put in a bid for a swing shift at my full time job. Hoping that I get it so I can start to sleep at night like a normal person again, and then every time I take off work or have a day off I can stop screwing up my sleeping schedule to do things like a normal people because I'll be awake during the day anyway. It will be nice if I get it... I have to pass a typing test, and a written test first though so even if I get the bid it's still not guaranteed since it's the control center post and they never trained me there when I first started. Regardless I can dream... hopefully at night soon instead of the middle of the day.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Free pack of Newports nd some bud from my homie which i desperately needed as im stone broke this month.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:09 am

Tonight and tomorrows smoke. Moon Rock. Girl Scout Cookies dipped in hash oil and then sprinkled with kief

Return to “General Discussion”