Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
TheOneYouShallNotSpeakOf
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by TheOneYouShallNotSpeakOf » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 am

Hello
Just recently I get the courage to start editing videos, I did my first AMV, then I remember this site and resolved try out, to see how it is c:
I know, I know... I know that I mess up sometimes

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am

TheOneYouShallNotSpeakOf wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 am
Hello
Just recently I get the courage to start editing videos, I did my first AMV, then I remember this site and resolved try out, to see how it is c:
Welcome aboard! |:>
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

lamrith
Org Profile

Post by lamrith » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Little late, figured I should probably introduce myself.

Brand new to AMV and Anime in general honestly. My wife and oldest son sucked me into watching a few Anime about a year ago. Little bit of One Piece, pretty sure I have seen all of HunterxHunter, then they showed me InitialD and my favorite so far Haikyuu. I have watched Banana Fish off and on as my wife watched it, I just started watching Sword Art Online a few weeks ago and loving it so far and am part way into season 2.

I have always loved music and how it can change or enhance emotions or even bring imagery to your mind. Since starting to watch AMV's it has become a curse!! I keep getting new AMV ideas every time I hear a song with some story/meaning to it. I have no training or experience with graphic or video editing, but have jumped both feet into the deep end after watching my wife do a number of AMV's. Two down, a long list of more to do already!
https://www.youtube.com/theLamrith - Lamrith's Lair Youtube Channel

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:52 pm

lamrith wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:45 pm
Little late, figured I should probably introduce myself.

Brand new to AMV and Anime in general honestly. My wife and oldest son sucked me into watching a few Anime about a year ago. Little bit of One Piece, pretty sure I have seen all of HunterxHunter, then they showed me InitialD and my favorite so far Haikyuu. I have watched Banana Fish off and on as my wife watched it, I just started watching Sword Art Online a few weeks ago and loving it so far and am part way into season 2.

I have always loved music and how it can change or enhance emotions or even bring imagery to your mind. Since starting to watch AMV's it has become a curse!! I keep getting new AMV ideas every time I hear a song with some story/meaning to it. I have no training or experience with graphic or video editing, but have jumped both feet into the deep end after watching my wife do a number of AMV's. Two down, a long list of more to do already!
Welcome to the org :D

AntonelaG
Org Profile

Post by AntonelaG » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Hello everyone, I am Antonela, I am a woman with grief to the public, but I hope here to be of help to others. regards
All is possible!!

Aymric
Org Profile

Post by Aymric » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Heya! You can call my Gany / Ganymede! I've been editing since 2008, took a hiatus from 2014 to very late 2019 (literally the last maybe week or two weeks of 2019) from AMV editing and now I'm back (and overloaded with MEP parts because impulse control... who is she?) Anyways! Been meaning to be more active in the org since forever ago and now I'm here chilling.
Kind of obsessed with video games mostly, namely Fire Emblem and Pokemon. Anyways, missed having a cohesive AMV community like I did when I first started!
Nice to meet you all!

gmvamvmonk
Org Profile

BEST AMVs by GMVAMVMONK

Post by gmvamvmonk » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:18 am

Below is the link for my Blogs on amvs created recently.
Please visit the link and support my work :D :D :D :D :D
https://gmvamvmonk.blogspot.com/

[Moved to Introduction Thread - Kireblue]

FranBunnyFFXII
Org Profile

Post by FranBunnyFFXII » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:45 am

Hey there, My name's Fran, and I am a long time AMV editor that had many projects in the past but don't really edit anymore.
But I recently completed a new project after many years of wanting to do it and have maybe some more ideas to work with. I am currently rewatching a lot of Golden Era anime and I have recently moved upgraded to Vegas Pro 17.

Kilod2
Org Profile

Post by Kilod2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi I'm Kilod,

Born too early to make virtual reality AMV's

Born too late to experience the golden age of AMV's

CoolMeetsGeek
Org Profile

Post by CoolMeetsGeek » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:59 am

I'm Ree, new to video editing and AMV. Ceck out my work and let me know what you think. All criticsm welcome. Just trying to improve

https://youtu.be/Ip8a2VQCyN8

Return to “General Discussion”