Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by Kionon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:26 am

PompiPompi wrote:Hello,

My name is Ofer.
I am a developer and on my free time I am developing a video editing app for Mac.
I wanted to ask you guys what kind of features a video editing app can have specifically for Anime Music Video editing since I am searching for my "market".
Since promotion on off topic things is not allowed, I am not sure how and if I am allowed to ask those things?
Not if your only purpose is to make money, no. I went ahead and approved this introduction as a Mac Editing Moderator (MEM? :3) because I personally would be interested in how this develops. Many of us would be interested in helping you out, sure, but we wouldn't want you using us for personal financial enrichment.

Make sense?
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

PompiPompi
Org Profile

Post by PompiPompi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:53 am

Sure,

The app is currently free but even then I might charge for it at a certain point.
Also if I will try to sell it for people here it might be profitable for a bit, but it's not gonna change the bigger picture where most of the users come from all sort of places around the internet/world.
I already got some ideas by browsing the forums here...

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:25 am

PompiPompi wrote:Hello,

My name is Ofer.
I am a developer and on my free time I am developing a video editing app for Mac.
I wanted to ask you guys what kind of features a video editing app can have specifically for Anime Music Video editing since I am searching for my "market".
Since promotion on off topic things is not allowed, I am not sure how and if I am allowed to ask those things?
If you want to make a thread to ask editors questions, you can make one in the General AMV forum here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

kazna
Org Profile

Post by kazna » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:16 pm

hey dreamawake aka joey introduced me to this site and is going to teach me the craft so you may see me asking a question here or there right now i have a program he downloaded on my laptop but no idea how to use it imma wait for him to teach me the basics b4 i ask for help though

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Welcome to my world, Kyle. We'll learn all the basics of what you need to know to prep the footage and how to edit in theory, then I shall teach you the ins and outs of Vegas. You're in good hands my friend.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:48 pm

@kazna, wudup dude! you got a good mentor, do your best and be open minded and you'll do really well!

MalikPanda
Org Profile

Post by MalikPanda » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi I am also new to this forum. Thanks for your welcome. :)

FaZe Cole
Org Profile

Post by FaZe Cole » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi my name is FaZe Cole i'm a flash animator but recently got into making AMVs
nice to meet you :D

TrumpetsGo
Org Profile

Post by TrumpetsGo » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:34 am

Hey guys My name is Eric nice to meet you all :D

Pysh
Org Profile

Post by Pysh » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:49 am

Hey Guys :) I am Piyush K. I am so Glad that my friend introduced me to Anime World which happened when I joined the college about 3-4 years ago. Being interested in editing since I was a kid it took me into AMV World and from there started my journey... I was so Surprised and Happy after knowing there are so many Communities of AMV Editors and all :) I started making 'em with an intention to develop my skills but I genuinely like making AMVs and it's the only thing that keep me going in this field.

Before this I was interested in Filmmaking and Photography, well I still am but that comes after this. I got to know a lot and a lot after coming in Anime and AMV World and Thanks to Guys like You we can live our passion in such an awesome world of Anime.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”