Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
ManggaCrushB
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Post by ManggaCrushB » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:39 am

Hi, I'm Blare, I draw and create online comix. Not yet published but soon to be published. Lol still trying to learn things!

IamDarkShadows
Org Profile

Post by IamDarkShadows » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Hello all of you,

I just wanted to type out a Thank You to everyone involved with this site over the last 14 years. I swung by on the advice of a friend way back when, and I am so glad I did. The videos I watched back then, helped me get through a really hard time in my life. And I've never forgotten the help they gave me. The way they made me want to go on. To discover the real me.

You guys really saved a life back then. And I've never forgotten the help you gave. And anytime I can spare the coin to help, I intend to.
So Thank You again.
Tenchi

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 am

IamDarkShadows wrote:Hello all of you,

I just wanted to type out a Thank You to everyone involved with this site over the last 14 years. I swung by on the advice of a friend way back when, and I am so glad I did. The videos I watched back then, helped me get through a really hard time in my life. And I've never forgotten the help they gave me. The way they made me want to go on. To discover the real me.

You guys really saved a life back then. And I've never forgotten the help you gave. And anytime I can spare the coin to help, I intend to.
So Thank You again.
Tenchi
It makes me so happy to hear that AMVs have had such a impact on people. And I'm glad that the site still exists as a place where people can come back to no matter how many years have passed :D

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello Org people! So it's been years... Just picked up some new(ish) editing software on sale, so I guess I can start lurking around here again and upload some abominations every once awhile. :bear:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Bushii
Org Profile

Post by Bushii » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:27 am

Hi there! I'm Bushii. I'm trying to create some amv, I like good movies and music. Such a typical young man from London :D
Need an avatar? Check Anime Avatar Creator
Currently playing: Naruto Ninja Council 2, DBZ Buu's Fury
"Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security" – John Allen Paulos.

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Bushii wrote:Hi there! I'm Bushii. I'm trying to create some amv, I like good movies and music. Such a typical young man from London :D
Welcome to the Org, Bushii. :D
kenisama wrote:Hello Org people! So it's been years... Just picked up some new(ish) editing software on sale, so I guess I can start lurking around here again and upload some abominations every once awhile. :bear:
Welcome back, kenisama. Can't wait to see what new stuff you come out with. ;)
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Sharn
Org Profile

Post by Sharn » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 am

Hello everyone!

Not sure if I even posted an introduction. But here we go!

I was into AMV making around 2008/2009, had an account here too but I have no idea what I called it...
I really enjoyed it, got to learn video editing with programs like Sony Vegas Pro.

I might get back into edit AMV's someday, we will see. :3

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Sharn wrote:Hello everyone!

Not sure if I even posted an introduction. But here we go!

I was into AMV making around 2008/2009, had an account here too but I have no idea what I called it...
I really enjoyed it, got to learn video editing with programs like Sony Vegas Pro.

I might get back into edit AMV's someday, we will see. :3
Welcome (back) Sharn, hope to see you around more.

ClaiN
Org Profile

Post by ClaiN » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Damn, I forgot about the presentation!
Hi guys, you can see I created this account years ago but I actually started to discover the amv community since mid-2017. During these months I watched tons of vids, and finally decided to try editing something by myself. I'm really happy to be here, even if a bit late considering there aren't many active people these past days months y-years, maybe?. But hey, ready to reinforce the numbers!
Greetings from Italy! Name's Claudio

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Stick around, give it a chance, the people who are still here are worth talking to.

Return to “General Discussion”