Anyone into photography?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Post Reply
User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Otohiko » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

That is a gorgeous photograph, but holy crap, just the scene itself! o__o

Also, Snowbirds represent :up:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Pwolf » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Those weren't the snowbirds, they were the Patriots!

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Pwolf wrote:That's no snowbird, that's my wife!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Pwolf » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:02 am

Not a great picture (other than the subject) by any means... just using this as an other excuse to post a picture of my burz >.>

Image

Nice little flare of the chrome fender trim.

User avatar
Darklydone
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:06 pm
Status: Flat on my back.
Location: The space between madness and genius.
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Darklydone » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:25 am

Image
Continuing with car porn.
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:25 am

Image

Image

I did a thing

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Pwolf » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am

That's trippy

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Image

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

:up:

User avatar
Warheart
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:58 am
Status: Immersed
Location: In Fiction
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Warheart » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 am

I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 am

I still stalk this topic O:

I've been posting most of my photography here though..

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Pwolf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Warheart wrote:I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography
Was wondering where you ran off to...

Was at Thunderhill Raceway a few weekends ago hanging out with fellow 86 owners.:

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Warheart
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:58 am
Status: Immersed
Location: In Fiction
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Warheart » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Warheart wrote:I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography
Was wondering where you ran off to...
Haha, I didn't run off. I just somehow drifted away into other hobbies like my band and photography. Seemed like a natural progression. I still lurk the forums from time to time though, and I'm still looking into new anime here and there when I have the time. ;)

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Warheart wrote:
Pwolf wrote:
Warheart wrote:I know this is kind of a dead topic (necropost yare yara). But since I've moved to photography as a main hobby I kinda wanted to let you guys know I finally got around to get a FB page. In case you're into landscapes. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/NAlexanderOttoPhotography
Was wondering where you ran off to...
Haha, I didn't run off. I just somehow drifted away into other hobbies like my band and photography. Seemed like a natural progression. I still lurk the forums from time to time though, and I'm still looking into new anime here and there when I have the time. ;)
BRING BACK BADASS TO AMVS.


Kisanzi says he misses and loves you :aimkissyface:

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anyone into photography?

Post by Pwolf » Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 am

Image

Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”