Sleep

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:31 am

I get 4-7 hours of sleep durring the week and like 10-12 durring the weekend cause I have trouble dragging my lazy arse out of bed (continuously fall back asleep). I usually go to sleep at 6am durring the week.

2nd shift ftw
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:06 am

I should be sleeping now, but sleep goes by the wayside during extreme creative cycles, like right now.

Otherwise I'm usually in bed by midnight, and only up by an hour before I go to work.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 am

I normally get around six hours of sleep a night, going to bed around midnight. Sometimes if I'm in the middle of something I'll stay up but past one I start getting pretty tired.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:57 pm

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:19 pm

Eck. Sleep. IMO - A total waste of valuable time and energy. However, I love sleep and will hold to it like a fluffy cute kitten with adorable eyes staring right at you. Usually, I get around 5-6 hours of sleep with a ever so lovely high school schedule. My mother doesn't really mind, she does it too with my dad. Sometimes we watch movies together (lovely ones at that :roll: ) My family just doesn't need sleep as much as other people. Sometimes, if I need to, I will stay up and get 2-4 hours of sleep, and still be in a somewhat stable mood the next day. Mostly, the only reason that I stay up that late is if I have some huge project to do, or my DVR is adding up the episodes of Sabrina/Simpsons/Naruto/RandomMovies/ or I have some new anime I want to watch.

Nope, never taken sleep aid.

aznfs
Org Profile

Post by aznfs » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:55 pm

sleep its the new sex :roll:

i normally get 0-7 hours, 7 if i'm lucky

5 on average

0 before AND after a midterm

:(

Inaaca
Org Profile

Post by Inaaca » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:45 pm

Meh, I dislike sleep for the simple fact that it's horribly unproductive. However, to avoid sounding like a total hypocrite, I'm not all that productive while awake either, but I strive to be... But alas, sleep is a necessity. I try not to sleep more than I must to function properly, which I've generally found to be about 6 hours, sometimes 5.

As far as sleep aids, I don't need them. If anything, I use caffeine to keep from falling asleep sometimes. I've known myself to fall asleep in front of my computer and "sleepwalk" the 2-3 feet to my bed...

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:26 am

aznfs wrote:sleep its the new sex :roll:
x2. but for me, that means i rarely get it at all these days
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 am

I love sleep, I would do it all day if I could... :up:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:14 am

when you see things like saddam hussein making Cardcaptor Sakura AMVs in your dreams you tend to want to see more...

that is untill the pop-up ads become too much and you wake up...

@_@

Candypop?

Return to “General Discussion”