WTF Is the name of this song?!@

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:55 pm

And don't diss Vinyl, dude - perfect Vinyl always has and always will sound better than CDs.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:50 pm

:D :lol:

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:07 pm

ErMaC wrote:And don't diss Vinyl, dude - perfect Vinyl always has and always will sound better than CDs.
But vinyl is so hard to replace and expensive! I like CDs, they're round and shiny in a silver way.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:31 pm

ErMaC wrote:And don't diss Vinyl, dude - perfect Vinyl always has and always will sound better than CDs.
Vinyl does rock, nothing beats setting the needle on it and sitting back to hear it play. Problem is it wears down faster than a CD, especially if you have a song you like listening to. Then there's that whole portability thing...

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:38 pm

Ok, ermac - Same CD - Towards the end of the song, About the 68 minuite mark, "I won't cry for yesterday, It's an ordinary world...Somehow I have to fight" - whats the name of that one?

Don't ask, this is the original song I had intended on asking about, I dont know how I managed to pull up "Take my Breath Away", but that song does indeed kick ass.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:45 pm

nailz1000 wrote:Ok, ermac - Same CD - Towards the end of the song, About the 68 minuite mark, "I won't cry for yesterday, It's an ordinary world...Somehow I have to fight" - whats the name of that one?

Don't ask, this is the original song I had intended on asking about, I dont know how I managed to pull up "Take my Breath Away", but that song does indeed kick ass.
Those lyrics are from a classic Duran Duran song. I think the title is "Ordinary World".
I'm out...

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:07 pm

I'd believe it if it wasn't a chick singing :D

I do believe it though, it's probably a remix, I'd like to know what remix though, I hate blindly downloading remixes.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:32 pm

You want the female vocals? Try an artist named Aurora.
I'm out...

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:36 pm

Look for an mp3 that's 3812 kilobytes. It might be the extended mix.
I'm out...

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:39 pm

OK maybe not 3.8 megs, probably bigger, as I listen to the file I got. But Aurora, "Ordinary World", and a radio or unmarked version should do you right.
I'm out...

Return to “General Discussion”