HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! ANYBODY!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Bio Chaos
Org Profile

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! ANYBODY!

Post by Bio Chaos » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:17 am

:roll:
Hey! Bio Chaos Here. I need some ideas for music to put in my AMVs.
The Next ones I'm making are for Blue Seed, Excel Saga, Petshop of Horrors, Orphen, Shadow Skill, and Houshin Engi. PLEASE! I Beg of you to give me music Ideas!!!!

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:02 pm

epiphany by bad religion is an incredible song. download it, and tell me if you like or hate it.

Bio Chaos
Org Profile

Post by Bio Chaos » Thu Jul 18, 2002 5:27 pm

Hey, Epiphany is a pretty cool song. It may work for Shadow Skill, or Petshop of Horrors. Thanks. That's 1 song down. I still need more songs though. Know any funny songs?

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Thu Jul 18, 2002 5:33 pm

i don't know any funny songs, but some more good songs are snowblind by system of a down, save yourself by stabbing westward, kyoto now by bad religion, lying awake by our lady peace, summer by beatsteaks, and happy by stabbing westward. try out those songs, they be great yo.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:01 pm

*twitch* *twitch*

How do people think of anime THEN songs? It always comes backwards for me, images will come to mind while I'm listening to a song. O_o Weird. Uh, maybe that's why I suck. lol.

Bio Chaos
Org Profile

Post by Bio Chaos » Thu Jul 18, 2002 11:58 pm

Well, The way I make my videos, is I first decide what anime to use. Then I think of a song with the right tone and beat etc. Then I find lyrics and see if the lyrics are appropriate. Then I select the right episode/episodes for the music and then piece the video to the music in a way that works well. The best example is the video I made called Elf Hunters Union. Its been long finished just not posted on my list of videos.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:29 am

Shadow Skill is a great anime.... one of the few i have seen ^_^
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:42 am

Bonnie Portmore from Highlander Endgame
or
Enter the Sandman by Metallica (the dreaded word)

Both might work for Blue Seed.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Bio Chaos
Org Profile

Post by Bio Chaos » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:43 pm

:roll:
Hmmm. Well I tried the bonnie potmore song. I have to disagree. It doesn't seem like a song I would put to Blue Seed. I tend to go towards songs with more personality, and with great variety. I honestly don't care what style song I use, be it heavy metal, or country, just so long as it fits. One of my videos uses a song I despise..."Barbie Girl" but it worked so its cool. That AMV is not low on my rating-o-meter. I may use That Michelle Branch song for a Blue Seed AMV. It works and resembles the relationship between Momiji and Kusinagi. But, I'd be happy to hear more suggestions.
Live and Learn. I'm always doing so.

Return to “General Discussion”