Connichi 2009 AMV Contest - ~closed~

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Celes_Whisperwind
Org Profile

Connichi 2009 AMV Contest - ~closed~

Post by Celes_Whisperwind » Tue May 19, 2009 12:25 am

Well, here we go again for the 8th installment of our yearly AMV Contest.

After we changed the provider someone forgot to re-upload the english homepage :roll: , but finally here it is: only one click away

The rules are basically the same as in the last two years so we have two parts that are judged separately as usual:
The Exclusive Contest for those of you who want to contribute an AMV which was never released before, even though it may have entered another contest e.g. AWA.
The Free for All Contest is the less restrictive and allows you to enter any AMV which was produced after last year's Connichi (at the max two per editor).

Of course participating in these two contests is not mutually exclusive.

The deadline expires on August 5th 2009, that already includes the additional latecomer time and the option to directly link the AMV. Our session to rate all entries is going to take place the weekend after that Wednesday.

If any questions arise feel free to contact me via PM, this thread or email: amv-contest@connichi.de

I'm looking forward to your entries and wish you good luck in the contest.
-----

The Connichi is the biggest Anime and Manga related convention in Germany with over 13,000 visitors. It takes place in Kassel on September 18th to 20th. Last year we had the main hall full people seeing the very best entries in the great hall of the Kongress Palais even though it was around midnight again.
Last edited by Celes_Whisperwind on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Celes_Whisperwind
Org Profile

Re: Connichi 2009 AMV Contest - Announcement

Post by Celes_Whisperwind » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:40 am

*bump*

Due to reasons related to my job it's currently impossible for me to accept send-attempts on workdays during the next two weeks. A late entry (whether late itself or confirmed too late) therefore isn't disqualified by default. I'll try to be at home at the final week so I can accept entries up until the new final deadline: Friday August 7th at 00:00 CEST. That's the day the judges start their rating session so any latecomers simply cannot be judged any more.
Note: It is possible for me to accept links to a-m-v.org (Free Contest only) or one-click-hosters such as rapidshare, megaupload etc. FTP-Upload is available, too. Ask me so I can give you access data for your upload.
Last edited by Celes_Whisperwind on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Deadline soon (5 Days) so don't forget about this one!
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

TheTsunami
Org Profile

Post by TheTsunami » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 pm

I posted my info and link to his AIM account but didn't get a response. Is there any other way to submit the video info/video link that is a little more solid (e-mail submission info, for example)?

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 pm

https://www.connichi.de/amv-register.en.php <- have you already done this?
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

TheTsunami
Org Profile

Post by TheTsunami » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Yeah, I'm just talking about the part where you contact Celes by AIM/ICQ/MSN to send your AMV files in (or link to rapidshare, megaupload, etc). I sent him a link to a megaupload file with the AMV and the form attached to the e-mail response from registering but never received a response.

Celes_Whisperwind
Org Profile

Post by Celes_Whisperwind » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Bump for update:
Valid entries are...

Free for All:
33x2

Exklusive:

Please check if I registered your entry correctly. Also please check if you have some more videos if you haven't already entered some ;)

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Re: Connichi 2009 AMV Contest - 1 day left until deadline!

Post by SilkAMV » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Registering didn't seem to do anything so I just sent celes my amv.

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 pm

I didn't register anywhere Celes, but I sent you some links ... do I need to do anything else?

Celes_Whisperwind
Org Profile

Post by Celes_Whisperwind » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

It's ok to no register, you just will not be listed on the credits of the presentation. As you might assume, there is still a lot of time left for changing your registration. Until then, AMVs are listed with a temporary ID.

Return to “AMV Contests”