Ohayocon 2009 AMV Contest Finalists

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
lynit
Org Profile

Re: Ohayocon 2009 AMV Contest Finalists

Post by lynit » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Woot. I actually made it in.
Thanks =)
<Stirspeare> Otohiko: You guys sure love dongs.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Ohayocon 2009 AMV Contest Finalists

Post by ngsilver » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:42 am

Autraya wrote:hey ng, gothik just finished showing at another con and there has been an issue with dloads and the file only getting to 70+ % did you get the full 4mins + vid?

Just wondering because i've been having the same issue x_x with any upload of it. :amv:
As far as I remember the vid was like 5 mins long and finished out properly with no problems. I can double check once I am able to get my stuff unpacked and my PC with the results back up and running hopefully tonight.

So yes, official results will be posted as soon as all of that can happen.

In the meantime I want to thank everyone who entered the contest, it was a good contest. Those of you who were at the con I must apologize for the technical difficulties on Friday night was well as the poor scheduling and definitions of what was happening when. There was miss communication on both my part and the convention's part that caused a lot of headache for you, and myself. Hopefully next year these problems will be ironed out and everything will go off without a hitch.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Contests”