CSUN AMV Contest Video Footage

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Ikasu
Org Profile

CSUN AMV Contest Video Footage

Post by Ikasu » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:04 am

Ok.....This video will have to be put on hold for a little while...I don't know how long though cause my computer is having major problems and I need to get it fixed...Damn ACPI Bios Hardware/Driver conflict...My computer is performing phsyical memory dumps like mad and I can't export out of premiere since it freezes halfway through and locks up. Once I have this fixed which will hopefully be within a week or two (When I get it back) I will start on that video....But this may take longer so I suggest for those of you who are waiting to just check out the contest results....Also I'm sad to say that although we did record the contest we had the video fixed on the screen most the time......We only had one camera which will be corrected for the next contest which will have one camera looking at the screen and one in the back for the audience which will fade from one to another after each video....

This will be implemented in next years contest if I'm running it....The current video only really has the other Co-ordinator and I ahead of the projection screen talking and then playing the video...You can hear the crowd clapping and stuff but it wasn't much...Also I'm dissapointed in the contest for one reason...The Audience was like dead...They didn't really cheer much they just clapped...That someone got on my nerves but hey what can I do...So the reactions aren't really that accurate...Some videos got big applauses and some videos didn't get as loud applauses which I believe deserved it more....That's one reason why I'm a bit depressed about the contest but what can you do?....Can't do anything about it...

If you all still want me to capturing the footage when I get my pc fixed I will...But if not then please state so..Whether you want me to do it or not....I was going to be using my camera as well for the contest to have two but my replacement charger for my DV Camera didn't make it in time.....I'd like to apologize about that...

So please state if you want me to actually capture this video or not...Cause it's really nothing that special at the moment....If only I had that other camera...>_<...Damnit....

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:41 am

YES! Please capture it! :D

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:53 pm

I'd still like to see it. I've never seen some of the videos that were played, and I would like to see them. :)
ImageImage

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:55 pm

*agrees* I'd still love to see it.
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:13 pm

gimme gimme :shock:

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:33 pm

I'd still like to see it...

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:50 pm

Alright....Once I get my computer fixed I will capture the footage....

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:52 pm

Ikasu wrote:Alright....Once I get my computer fixed I will capture the footage....
YAY! :D

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:49 pm

woohoo!! :D
ImageImage

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:50 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
Ikasu wrote:Alright....Once I get my computer fixed I will capture the footage....
YAY! :D
Double yay, other than that short snippet from Machine's doc, I've never actually 'seen' a full amv contest before. O_O With this, I'll sorta get to. *Drools*

Return to “AMV Contests”