AWA PRo Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:38 am

Ummm... why did you revive this topic? We finished this conversation half a month ago ^^;;
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quu
Org Profile

Post by Quu » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:45 am

Skeebadeetz wrote:
AbsoluteDestiny wrote:Sorry Petro, when I said "superior" I mean't in terms of accessibility.
Damn..... mean't? Where's Jbone when you need him? lol :lol:

Anywho, if anyone's still checking the thread here. Why enter Pro? Well, not really why.... but why should I? I'd say at the moment - for me to enter would just be foolish. Who the hell would enter the Pro contest when it's their first AMV? :shock: The reason I ask is 'cause I am curious to what the "Pro" people think of the Exposition. Would your Pro entry end up in the Expo if you didn't want to send the tapes and pay the money and time?
\

Um... Denise Thompson entered pro with her first video... and won
Lead me not to temptation, for I have deadlines

Kwasek
Org Profile

Post by Kwasek » Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:30 pm

Don't forget that it is judges differently than expo, it's really a big difference in how the 2 contests run.

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:34 pm

So, how long is it going to be until we recieve our tapes in the mail do you think?
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

dji
Org Profile

Post by dji » Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:15 pm

Skeebadeetz wrote:
AbsoluteDestiny wrote:Sorry Petro, when I said "superior" I mean't in terms of accessibility.
Damn..... mean't? Where's Jbone when you need him? lol :lol:

Anywho, if anyone's still checking the thread here. Why enter Pro? Well, not really why.... but why should I? I'd say at the moment - for me to enter would just be foolish. Who the hell would enter the Pro contest when it's their first AMV? :shock: The reason I ask is 'cause I am curious to what the "Pro" people think of the Exposition. Would your Pro entry end up in the Expo if you didn't want to send the tapes and pay the money and time?
Skee: I thought the same thing last year.. that why should I enter my vid, it's my first... and I haven't even one any awards.. but that didn't stop people from entering videos last year... at this point it's too late.. but never let details like that discourage you. The only difference.. from Expo, is you can only enter one video, the deadline is much earlier.. and judging is different.

If you're unsure.. then enter your video for Expo.
"12 out of 10 crazy bald guys luv my new avatar!"

Return to “AMV Contests”