Upcoming Contests

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:20 am

Gee Matt, I see you got sucked into another year of contest running! Well I look forward in seeing you there since once again I'll be making the trip to Otakon!!!

Vlad

Scott A Melzer
Org Profile

Post by Scott A Melzer » Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:49 am

Otakon:
The biggest, but friendliest con around...

...and running a close second is the smallest but also extremely friendly PortConMaine, an anime and gaming convention in Portland Maine in June 2003.

I'm running the AMV contest there, and as we're pretty unknown, we'll definately be looking for submissions!

The guidelines aren't up yet (as of the 2nd of the year) but they will be very soon (I'm working on them right NOW). Check out our website at http://www.portconmaine.com

Peace!

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:31 am

Yes, Otakon is great.

Funny thing is that I may be also running a contest (possbibly 2) and maybe even an AMV track at a couple of cons. A present it's all still being dicussed so I'll make any announcements when it's official. They of course are up here in Canada.... Time I feel for me to promote the AMV community as much as possible.

Vlad

Return to “AMV Contests”