Ani-Magic 2004 Contest Winners!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Skrasis
Org Profile

Post by Skrasis » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:30 am

It went over very well with the audience, you were actually second after Advance Wars: 3 but we are not considering second place as an actuall award. :cry: Myself and my staff really liked your video, one guy on my staff keeps saying ding ding dong ding ding ding ding dong, yea!

To all the creators I have come to personally like all of your videos and watch them on a regular basis. I hope they all submit again next year and I to am a creator and hope to meet you guys and gals at upcoming cons Im submitting too and attending, I think next on my list of cons is Fanime in May but I just submitted to Nekocon after I got home from Ani-Magic.

Also interesting story one of my videos got into AWA Masters and competed against Studio Hybrid's Negated Identity Construct neither of us won AWA Masters but we gave him our judges award for his video a really outstanding video (hint, it requries multiple viewings to be fully appreciated... :wink:)

Skrasis

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:54 pm

awww......so no judges awards ;) just kidding. I'm glad it good a good response. I'm on quite a comedy streak it seems this year. I can see why doki primarily does comedy. Its just so much damn fun.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:10 pm

Ok, since mckeed asked about his vids, I guess I'll ask about mine then...

How did my vids do? Were they well recieved? What was the reaction? blah blah blah yudah yudah, you know? Simply put, how'd they do? My vids were "Crimson", "All that you can't leave behind..." and "Anime's Greatest Hits and Misses".

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:02 pm

one of my fav vids at the contest was crimson. my girlfriend thinks the same too. btw, my name is wesley hartman. congrats to everyone

Skrasis
Org Profile

Post by Skrasis » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:23 pm

Doh, I didn't see your reply Dark only cause this post came up right by Nekocon's post. Even during the event I was rather busy and the only vid of yours I sat down and got to see all the way through was Anime's Greatest Hits (And Misses) which the audience really liked, especially the Inuyasha parts. Great Video.

BTW Wesley your trophy is coming I swear! :lol: sorry for the delay

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:38 am

Wes,

Funny you should say Crimson is your favorite vid, cause it won Best Technical Vid at Nekocon 7. I was surprised myself...

KagatoAMV
Studio Hybrid
Org Profile

Post by KagatoAMV » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:48 pm

A very cool looking trophy arrived in the mail the other day for the Judge's Award. Thanks!

I hope everyone who saw the video enjoyed it.
"Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:36 am

hey skrassis, just curious, but am i going to get my trophy?

Skrasis
Org Profile

Post by Skrasis » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:31 pm

If this is Wesly Hartman we shipped all the trophies a while ago. I shipped the trophies to the address' that the creator's supplied. Only the AMV of the Year, Judge's Award, and Achievement award got trophies the other winners just recieved dvds and things. I checked and all the trophies had a successful delivery confirmation. If you still have a question email at phillong26@msn.com or I am actually typing this from the Anime-LA hotel room if you are also attending we can talk in person.

skrasis

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:19 pm

ill be at anime la tomorrow, it probably went to my old address, i moved in november

ill look for you, assuming your in your miroku costume

Return to “AMV Contests”