Conneko 2004 inofficial results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
User avatar
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 3:42 pm
Location: Taiwan
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu May 20, 2004 7:43 am

shumira_chan wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, did they happen to show
"Perfect Blue" set to "Voices Carry"? It wasn't
a contest vid so I'm thinking no...

Cheers!
No, didn't see anything of it. The only non-contest videos shown were my Overdrive ( :D ) and MJ's Moneyshot.
Image

User avatar
norskotaku
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:42 am
Location: houston, tx
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by norskotaku » Thu May 20, 2004 12:21 pm

did anyone there happen to see my Hands Down video? it was Onegai Teacher set to Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional, the remastered/remade version I have on here as Hands Down 2004. (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I sent. that was over a month ago, so hard to remember.) just curious if anyone there saw it or what the audience response was like?
Image

User avatar
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 3:42 pm
Location: Taiwan
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu May 20, 2004 4:19 pm

norskotaku wrote:did anyone there happen to see my Hands Down video? it was Onegai Teacher set to Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional, the remastered/remade version I have on here as Hands Down 2004. (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I sent. that was over a month ago, so hard to remember.) just curious if anyone there saw it or what the audience response was like?
Ah, that one, yes, i remember it. Nice video, cool music ;)
The reaction was pretty similar to other videos there, that means it was well recieved :)
Image

User avatar
FoxJones
The foxiest!
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Lieto, Finland
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by FoxJones » Fri May 21, 2004 7:11 am

JCD wrote:No, didn't see anything of it. The only non-contest videos shown were my Overdrive ( :D ) and MJ's Moneyshot.
...you showed WHAT? >_x
(bloody german nutcases)
Image

User avatar
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 3:42 pm
Location: Taiwan
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Fri May 21, 2004 11:25 am

FoxJones wrote: ...you showed WHAT? >_x
(bloody german nutcases)
They showed Moneyshot as an introduction to the anime which was screened after it... half of the people left the room, lol
Image

User avatar
istiv
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:35 am
Location: GUADELOUPE
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Fri May 21, 2004 6:32 pm

Congrats to the winners, particularly to Tyler, his vids really deserves to win prizes !!

Then it seems my "Love United" vid doesn't get a good impact... has it be shown ?

Damn, i'll work harder to make a better one ! :evil:

User avatar
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 3:42 pm
Location: Taiwan
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sat May 22, 2004 12:23 pm

istiv wrote: Then it seems my "Love United" vid doesn't get a good impact... has it be shown ?

Damn, i'll work harder to make a better one ! :evil:
I pm'ed Tyler already about your video, it recieved a nice response. While it was nothing but lipsynch and masking for me, Motrix was quite affected by the video and interpreted it like that all anime characters are one in a particular meaning ;)

But you're a very good editor, you're putting lots of effort in your videos and so I like your stuff :)
Image

User avatar
istiv
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:35 am
Location: GUADELOUPE
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Sat May 22, 2004 2:40 pm

thank you for the comment. I'm glad many people could see it, and it was appreciated !! :)

Locked

Return to “AMV Contests”