JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu May 20, 2004 7:43 am

shumira_chan wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, did they happen to show
"Perfect Blue" set to "Voices Carry"? It wasn't
a contest vid so I'm thinking no...

Cheers!
No, didn't see anything of it. The only non-contest videos shown were my Overdrive ( :D ) and MJ's Moneyshot.

norskotaku
Org Profile

Post by norskotaku » Thu May 20, 2004 12:21 pm

did anyone there happen to see my Hands Down video? it was Onegai Teacher set to Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional, the remastered/remade version I have on here as Hands Down 2004. (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I sent. that was over a month ago, so hard to remember.) just curious if anyone there saw it or what the audience response was like?

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu May 20, 2004 4:19 pm

norskotaku wrote:did anyone there happen to see my Hands Down video? it was Onegai Teacher set to Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional, the remastered/remade version I have on here as Hands Down 2004. (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I sent. that was over a month ago, so hard to remember.) just curious if anyone there saw it or what the audience response was like?
Ah, that one, yes, i remember it. Nice video, cool music ;)
The reaction was pretty similar to other videos there, that means it was well recieved :)

FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

Post by FoxJones » Fri May 21, 2004 7:11 am

JCD wrote:No, didn't see anything of it. The only non-contest videos shown were my Overdrive ( :D ) and MJ's Moneyshot.
...you showed WHAT? >_x
(bloody german nutcases)

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Fri May 21, 2004 11:25 am

FoxJones wrote: ...you showed WHAT? >_x
(bloody german nutcases)
They showed Moneyshot as an introduction to the anime which was screened after it... half of the people left the room, lol

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Fri May 21, 2004 6:32 pm

Congrats to the winners, particularly to Tyler, his vids really deserves to win prizes !!

Then it seems my "Love United" vid doesn't get a good impact... has it be shown ?

Damn, i'll work harder to make a better one ! :evil:

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sat May 22, 2004 12:23 pm

istiv wrote: Then it seems my "Love United" vid doesn't get a good impact... has it be shown ?

Damn, i'll work harder to make a better one ! :evil:
I pm'ed Tyler already about your video, it recieved a nice response. While it was nothing but lipsynch and masking for me, Motrix was quite affected by the video and interpreted it like that all anime characters are one in a particular meaning ;)

But you're a very good editor, you're putting lots of effort in your videos and so I like your stuff :)

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Sat May 22, 2004 2:40 pm

thank you for the comment. I'm glad many people could see it, and it was appreciated !! :)

Return to “AMV Contests”