Winners of the AWA Contests: Official Announcement.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:45 pm

Looks just like Quu :D

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:29 pm

Lostboy wrote:...You know, I only need one more person's review on the Org to see where it stacks up in the top 10 percent list. (hint hint) ^_^
You can also check the cheap-and-easy "reviews" called star-ratings at http://www.animemusicvideos.org/lists/stars.php.

"Breakdown" is not doing too badly. :wink: In fact, it just picked up two more ratings in the past five minutes.

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:42 am

Woah. o.o To quote that SeaLab video, "Holy Crap!" 25 people have voted on it so far. It's #2 on the list, topped only by Euphoria. OK, yeah, nobody has to write up a review. This alone is quite satisfying enough. o.o Holy jeez, man.

Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Post by Tom the Fish » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:28 pm

Just got back from Japan. I'm sorry I missed AWA, but in all honesty, I would rather be in Tokyo :D

I'm wondering if my entry for Masters (the True or False one) was shown and if it was, how was the reaction.

Congrats to all the winners!!

Tom

Nightowl
Org Profile

Post by Nightowl » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:13 pm

Tom the Fish wrote:Just got back from Japan. I'm sorry I missed AWA, but in all honesty, I would rather be in Tokyo :D

I'm wondering if my entry for Masters (the True or False one) was shown and if it was, how was the reaction.

Tom
All I would like to say about your video is BRILLIANT. Utterly BRILLIANT. The crowd reaction that I remember was slightly split - as in half the audience was screaming "STOP!!! MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!" Whereas the other half were swaying with the music, lifting their lighters into the air. It was beautiful.

-N

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:31 am

Tom the Fish wrote:I'm wondering if my entry for Masters (the True or False one) was shown and if it was, how was the reaction....
Some comments were posted at the AWA 9 Forum.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:53 pm

Tom the Fish wrote:Just got back from Japan. I'm sorry I missed AWA, but in all honesty, I would rather be in Tokyo :D

Tom
Please, please, PLEASE either put your video up for download or send me a copy. I was at AWA but missed your Master's video's showing, and I absolutely MUST see this video.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:33 pm

jbone wrote:Please, please, PLEASE either put your video up for download or send me a copy.
Like here? :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24725
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:13 pm

dokidoki wrote:
jbone wrote:Please, please, PLEASE either put your video up for download or send me a copy.
Like here? :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24725
No. Not like that at all.

Actually, I'd looked for it recently, but last I'd checked it wasn't listed...
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Kwasek
Org Profile

Post by Kwasek » Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:19 pm

Tom
I happened to have taken some pictures of the crowd during your video. Gonna drop of the film tomorrow, let's hope they come out.

It was really something to see. People were actually yelling out "PLAY IT AGAIN!"

Return to “AMV Contests”