WNP AMV CONTEST!!!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
marvin
Org Profile

Re: Downloading the AMV's

Post by marvin » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:43 am

OtakuForLife wrote:Why do only half of the contest downloads work? The download on the left-side always downloads correctly, while the one on the right-side
can not be downloaded at-all. What's the deal?
The nesting of DIVs is incorrect. WhereNext, set z-index to something big on the DIVs with the picture, something is on top of the right one (at least in mozilla). (I tried modifiyng the first page and setting z-index:100, the link worked for me then. (I already have the videos though..))

In the meantime, here are the obscured links:
<a href="http://www.wherenextproductions.net/Con ... a).avi">My Velveteen</a>
<a href="http://www.wherenextproductions.net/Con ... ).avi">How you feel</a>
<a href="http://www.wherenextproductions.net/Con ... .mpg">Turn the Page</a>
<a href="http://www.wherenextproductions.net/Con ... oodline</a>

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:34 pm

Thanx I'll check them out later, if I don't get overwelmed by
doing the at-home otakon prescreening. I by-the-way I liked
the Mr T experence one set to ninja scroll. My the way Temple of Love
kicked ass, it would gave vicbonds Shining Collection a run for it's money :).

WhereNext
Org Profile

Re: Downloading the AMV's

Post by WhereNext » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:44 pm

OtakuForLife wrote:Why do only half of the contest downloads work? The download on the left-side always downloads correctly, while the one on the right-side
can not be downloaded at-all. What's the deal?
hmm, i don't know why yr having problems with the links, i just tested them all and they all work for me.

But if you ever have that problem again, you can also download any of the videos from the contest on the entries page.

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:46 pm

Oh, I'm glad you liked the Mr.t experience one, only comment i have received about it. :)

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:15 pm

*bumpage

More people vote, DEW IT! I COMMAND YOU!
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:12 pm

well round2 voring will be coming to an end tomorrow Friday June 27th, so if you haven't voted already now is the time to go do it.

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:02 am

SemiFinal voting is now up, and will be down on Wednesday July 2nd.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:11 pm

GO! VOTE! DEW!

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:27 am

Well the finals aren't up yet. But why does it feel that once again I Gene Starwind got screwed out of the top spot. Drift got the his last two votes withib the last 5 minutes of the contest to win it. It was the same damn way with those Mc Dougal brothers firing on the Outlaw Star while going to sub-aether drive. And lauching us in to chaos and screwing us out of winning the tournament there. Like that was Gene's first race. This was my first contest. Oh well I guess it was luck for the most part getting those last two votes when it mattered. But you could imagin how I felt last night when seeing there was nothing to do but watch and hope two others would vote. Well once again congrats to SSJVegita0609. And good luck to Doom_rider because I wasn't expecting to lose against Drift but I did. But yet I didn't expect you to win against Bloodline even though I didn't like it. All of my friends were saying it was better but I said yours was. Good luck to both of you. And the next time I'm in a contest there will be even more of a worthy video.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:43 pm

It sounds like you're accusing me of cheating Gene. And let me tell you right now that I am not the cheating kind. The most I ever did was post a link to the contest on a few other forums and give the link to the contest to a few people on aim. I always told people to be honest in their voting and that I didn't mind if they voted against me. If Wherenext thinks I was cheating, then I'd gladly back out and let you have the win, but I honestly was NOT.

Return to “AMV Contests”