Anime Expo 2024 AMV Competition | May 1st Extended Deadline

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
TnAdct1
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2024 AMV Contest

Post by TnAdct1 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:07 pm

SpuddStaaa wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:40 pm
Your bonus video section is missing a spot to submit videos.
So it wasn't just me in terms of this situation, as I'm waiting for a response in terms of how to submit a video to the bonus video section (after filling in the information pertaining my entry).

animefan1
Org Profile

Post by animefan1 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:13 pm

Submitted 3 (and just in time too!)
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- )(https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am

Update on the lack of "download link" information when submitting Bonus videos: I got an email from the con mentioning that they didn't get a link to my videos, with me, waiting for this email to arrive, providing the the proper links as a response to it.

For those submitting Commercial/Trailer videos, you'd want to check your email for information pertaining to providing AX with the proper information.

ComplicatedMuse
Org Profile

Post by ComplicatedMuse » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 pm

I actually just included the link in the "notes" section. I don't have any confirmation email from them on the submission... but I see in Forms that it's submitted. So *shrug*

StormofBladez
Org Profile

Post by StormofBladez » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:25 pm

TnAdct1 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am
Update on the lack of "download link" information when submitting Bonus videos: I got an email from the con mentioning that they didn't get a link to my videos, with me, waiting for this email to arrive, providing the the proper links as a response to it.

For those submitting Commercial/Trailer videos, you'd want to check your email for information pertaining to providing AX with the proper information.
Hi Everyone. Really sorry about this. I just finally got access.
I realize the Bonus category submissions for 2 and 3 are not working. Thank you for the info.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Direct Message me your additional Bonus category submissions and Ill take care of it manually.
I'll need your [Full legal name] OR [Email used] (As submitted in the submission form) to know where to file your entry.
I'll also need your [AMV Title], [Download Link]

DO NOT REPLY WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HERE
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My apologies for this
Last edited by StormofBladez on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anime Expo AMV Coordinator 2023, 2024

StormofBladez
Org Profile

Post by StormofBladez » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 pm

Elixir wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:24 pm
Hey, I'm not sure if it was listed anywhere or I may have missed it, but how old can an edit be to submit to this contest?
If you haven't summited it to AX before, it should be fine. I will personally accept late submissions until May 1st.

Please fill out this form. I will personally accept late submissions until May 1st.

Anime Expo Extended Deadline Submission Form.

Please do not reply this requested information to this thread.
Last edited by StormofBladez on Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

StormofBladez
Org Profile

Post by StormofBladez » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:45 pm

END films wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:29 am
Hey, I'm considering entering an AMV I'm currently working on but might cut it close with the deadline so I'm wondering is the "17th" the very start or the very end of the 17th? (ie 11:59pm PT the 16th or 11:59pm PT the 17th)
If you missed the deadline, please fill out this form. I will personally accept late submissions until May 1st.

Anime Expo Extended Deadline Submission Form.

Please do not reply this requested information to this thread.

foundry11
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2024 AMV Competition | May 1st Extended Deadline

Post by foundry11 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:37 am

Hi. I was able to submit barely on the original form as I was editing until the last hour. However, a few days later, I decided to do some few changes towards the ending of my AMV. What I did is I just upload a new version of the file on the download link that I submitted, if that's okay, since you're accepting late submissions. Just wanted to make sure you got the latest file. Thanks!

StormofBladez
Org Profile

Post by StormofBladez » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:12 am

foundry11 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:37 am
Hi. I was able to submit barely on the original form as I was editing until the last hour. However, a few days later, I decided to do some few changes towards the ending of my AMV. What I did is I just upload a new version of the file on the download link that I submitted, if that's okay, since you're accepting late submissions. Just wanted to make sure you got the latest file. Thanks!
Hi there, If you have an existing submission, please email: ( amv@anime-expo.org )with the following information. [Your name], [AMV Category], the [AMV Title] you wish to update, and the [new link]
I'll check if you're link is still the same.

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 pm

Hi there! I submitted a few weeks ago but received and responded to an email last week but just want to make sure you got it or if I should resubmit?

Return to “AMV Contests”