ConnectiCon FMV Contest 2024 - SUBMISSIONS CLOSE JUNE 8TH!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
TheHandler
Org Profile

ConnectiCon FMV Contest 2024 - SUBMISSIONS CLOSE JUNE 8TH!

Post by TheHandler » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:02 pm

Thank you for your interest in our FMV ("Fan Made Video") Contest! We accept ALL kinds of content - anime, cartoons, video games, as well as live action movies and television shows!
Make sure to read the Rules and Guidelines before you submit at ConnectiCon.org. Good luck! <3
Last edited by TheHandler on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Handler --- Rae --- HaloKami Productions --- ConnectiCon FMV Contest Coordinator

twist58
Org Profile

Re: ConnectiCon FMV Contest 2024 - SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN!

Post by twist58 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:04 am

Hi. I've read your rules and guidelines. I was wondering though. Is it a violation of one of the rules regarding studio logos? I mean, I have a video meant to serve as a tribute I've assembled, but it displays the Disney Castle reading "Disney 100: 100 Years of Wonder" at the end of it rather than the typical opening logo often seen at the start of a movie that would say "Walt Disney Pictures" or simply "Disney."

TheHandler
Org Profile

Re: ConnectiCon FMV Contest 2024 - SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN!

Post by TheHandler » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:35 pm

twist58 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:04 am
Hi. I've read your rules and guidelines. I was wondering though. Is it a violation of one of the rules regarding studio logos? I mean, I have a video meant to serve as a tribute I've assembled, but it displays the Disney Castle reading "Disney 100: 100 Years of Wonder" at the end of it rather than the typical opening logo often seen at the start of a movie that would say "Walt Disney Pictures" or simply "Disney."
Hi there! That's a great question! Last year I did in fact make an exception for text at the end of video that was a tribute of sorts. What you are describing sounds perfectly fine as well. The rule regarding studio logos is a reminder for people who usually upload videos with their own opening or ending graphics. I hope to see your video soon!
The Handler --- Rae --- HaloKami Productions --- ConnectiCon FMV Contest Coordinator

TheHandler
Org Profile

Re: ConnectiCon FMV Contest 2024 - SUBMISSIONS CLOSE JUNE 8TH!

Post by TheHandler » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:57 am

45 days remain until the deadline! We're still looking for submissions in all categories!

Return to “AMV Contests”