Web Con 2020 AMV Contest - Looking for Entries

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
PetryCosplays
Org Profile

Web Con 2020 AMV Contest - Looking for Entries

Post by PetryCosplays » Sat May 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Hello AMV makers,
In response to all of the cons cancelled due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, my friends and I will be hosting an online con via Zoom and Discord known as Web Con! The con will have many events and things that we love to see at cons including an Artists' Alley, Panels, Live Gaming, and an 18+ Afterparty and an AMV Contest! Web Con will run from Saturday, May 30th to Sunday, May 31st.

Currently, we are looking for anyone looking to enter an AMV that they made within the last two years (since 2018) or made this year! However, if you all can make a new AMV, I would say to go for it! AMV entries are divided by category (Action, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Fun/Upbeat) and winners will receive prizes! Enteries are DUE by Thursday, May 28th! The AMV Contest will be on livestream at 1:00pm EST and the winners will be announced at approximately 8:00pm EST on May 30th.

If you would be interested in entering, follow the link to the required rules and guidelines. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... jbyiE/edit

For registration, head to https://www.webconlive.com/

*Web Con is a non-profit organization and the con is FREE to join. We are accepting (and would greatly appreciate) donations and tips! All donation money would be provided to charitable organizations in the US fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.

Cneq
Org Profile

Re: Web Con 2020 AMV Contest - Looking for Entries

Post by Cneq » Mon May 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Sent two entries ^^

ProjectTwinsAMV
Org Profile

Re: Web Con 2020 AMV Contest - Looking for Entries

Post by ProjectTwinsAMV » Fri May 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Hello, just letting you all know I replied back on your email about my entry. Thank you.
2015 - 2023 AMV Saboten Con AMV Manager
2019 - 2020 Kikori Con AMV Manager

Return to “AMV Contests”