Kuma Shock! A Yurikuma Arashi AMV Contest - Results!!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Yak_NN
Org Profile

Re: Kuma Shock! A Yurikuma Arashi AMV Contest - DEADLINE: November 12 - 2 Weeks Left!

Post by Yak_NN » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:24 am

I've recently discovered the title, and I'm definitely waiting for the results of this one... The premise is pants on head extravagant, but that's why we all love anime, they can take the craziest, least logical, most ridiculous ideas and turn them into something fascinating, funny, or straight out beautiful. That's one of the main reasons why I left Western styled series for anime... There's much more fantasy, you don't just get a New York police serial #559753.

MadMegatax
Org Profile

Re: Kuma Shock! A Yurikuma Arashi AMV Contest - DEADLINE: November 12 - 1 Week Left!!

Post by MadMegatax » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:38 am

One week left everyone!! Whether you're putting finishing touches on your video or starting something from scratch, this is the week to do it!

Also, just to let you know, I'll be unreliably available until Friday due to travel. I'll try to check my email as best as I can, but feel free to post here as well to get my attention if there's some sort of issue.

Other than that, looking forward to seeing everyone's vids!

MadMegatax
Org Profile

Re: Kuma Shock! A Yurikuma Arashi AMV Contest - DEADLINE: November 12 - 2 Days Left!!!

Post by MadMegatax » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Two days left! I'm back and available for any last minute questions from folks. All entries have been processed so far, and emails have been sent out accordingly to let everyone know whether their entries have been received and accepted for this contest.

Also as a friendly reminder, the deadline for this contest is 1:00 AM EST, so please be mindful of that for any last minute submissions.

But now is the time to find out... is your love the real thing?

MadMegatax
Org Profile

Re: Kuma Shock! A Yurikuma Arashi AMV Contest - Results!!

Post by MadMegatax » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Hello all! Judging has wrapped up for the Kuma Shock AMV Contest!

Before I get to results, I'd like to thank everyone for entering! This competition has a been a joy to host, and the response from editors was amazing! I had such a hard time with judging the videos because I truly loved them all so much (and my co-judge was also impressed with the videos). The work that everyone put in really shows.

And now, I'm proud to announce the following winners:

1st place: Xophilarus and Shin AMV
2nd place: 100% Bear Proof by Kirbygal
3rd place: Mysunsai

And because I'm coordinator and I wanted to recognize this video for all the emotions it gave me, I'm awarding Coordinator's Choice to Famine by alchemyminiAMV.

I'll be contacting the winners via email about their prizes. Additionally, I'll be updating the above with links to the videos as they become publicly available (which is also why I've refrained from posting some AMV titles for now). Other than that, I'm available for any additional questions regarding the contest.

Once again, thanks to everyone for entering!

Yuri Approved!

Last edited by MadMegatax on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alchemymini
doesn't eat shoes
Org Profile

Re: Kuma Shock! A Yurikuma Arashi AMV Contest - Results!!

Post by alchemymini » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Congrats to all the winners! I am so stoked to see all the other videos when available and am very honored by the coordinators choice award ;-; I am glad the feelings were shared for such an amazing series! Thank you for hosting this contest! It was a unique and fun trip! Just like the show!

Return to “AMV Contests”