Animefest 2018 AMV Contest - Submissions Open

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
MikeWilliams
Org Profile

Animefest 2018 AMV Contest - Submissions Open

Postby MikeWilliams » Fri May 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Heyo, a-m-v.org! I'm happy to be able to announce that the Animefest Fan Video Contest is open to submissions. Please check out the rules at the link below, and if you have any questions, I'll be able to field them. I'm looking forward to your videos!

For the last couple of years, I'd been looking for the right awards that were both unique to Animefest, and were something that the video editors would look forward to receiving. Last year, we put together a poster set that was signed by our convention guests for our AMV contest winners. I don't know exactly what we'll be doing this year, but I'll be working with our Guest Relations department to make it something memorable.

https://animefest.org/e/AF2018/Programm ... deoContest
Mike Williams
AnimeFest AFV Coordinator

MikeWilliams
Org Profile

Re: Animefest 2018 AMV Contest - Submissions Open

Postby MikeWilliams » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 pm

It seems like I'm always getting this question, so I'm happy to answer it here as well as in response to the email. The Animefest AMV contest does allow videos with footage from video games, or non-anime animation. To give a specific answer to the question we were asked: yes, we'd accept a new Voltron AMV.
Mike Williams

AnimeFest AFV Coordinator

Return to “AMV Contests”