AnimeNEXT 2018 AMV Contest (Open Until 4/28!)

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
Org Profile

AnimeNEXT 2018 AMV Contest (Open Until 4/28!)

Postby Scintilla » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:35 am

Hi everyone! It's that time of year again, and the AnimeNEXT AMV Contest is now officially open for entries. The entry form is live at with a link to the rules. PLEASE READ THE RULES, as the one regarding number of entries has changed!

If you haven't heard of us before, here's a few reasons you should consider entering:
  • Have your video shown at the longest-running (and, dare I say, best) animé convention in the NJ/NYC/Philly area!
  • Prizes!
  • MEDALS! Unique to 2018! (See the medals for 2017 - 2016 - 2015 - 2014)
  • We're on the Contest Calendar, so you can officially list us on your video's info, all green and bold and confirmed! (But remember, just adding us does NOT enter you into the contest: you must go through the link above!)
  • No fixed categories - we pick the finalists first without regard to categorization, then pick the categories to fit the finalists. So send in your artistic, your horror, your trailers, your epic space operas, etc.!
As always, e-mail will be our primary method of communication for matters related to the contest, but I will be checking this thread and my PMs here with fair regularity as well. I hardly ever check Facebook, so please don't rely on it.

The deadline is APRIL 28. For those of you unfamiliar with our contest, that's a HARD deadline: due to the logistics of the matter, there will be no extensions given, and I may not even post a one-week reminder. I can't wait to see what everyone has for this year!
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

The Machine
Org Profile

Re: AnimeNEXT 2018 AMV Contest (Open Until 4/28!)

Postby Rider4Z » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:37 pm

I didn't get one last year. Not acceptable.

Return to “AMV Contests”