ACEN 2018 video contest.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
seasons
Org Profile

Re: ACEN 2018 video contest.

Post by seasons » Thu May 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Salkryn wrote: Best in Show:

Winner- Diamond Sky by LapuLapu
So I guess this was entered into at least one other contest so there's definitely a chance it could show up in some more this year before the editor decides to eventually post it online somewhere.

But I just get this feeling like that's never gonna happen and I'll never see it again.

Salkryn
Org Profile

Post by Salkryn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:04 pm

seasons wrote:
Salkryn wrote: Best in Show:

Winner- Diamond Sky by LapuLapu
So I guess this was entered into at least one other contest so there's definitely a chance it could show up in some more this year before the editor decides to eventually post it online somewhere.

But I just get this feeling like that's never gonna happen and I'll never see it again.
There has been some discussion internal to our department about making arrangements to host the videos for viewing by those who couldn't make it to the showings, but as far as I know those arrangements aren't in place yet. Even then, it's reliant on the consent of the creators.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm

No worries, that's just how it goes with these things. I don't expect you or anyone else involved with this to build a special site to host video.

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Oh wow, am I just randomly finding out I got two wins (and was never actually notified about this)? :O
Thanks to all who voted and congrats to everyone!

Are there any updates on the prizes or any chance I'll get mine at all? :D Just askin' ;D

Return to “AMV Contests”