Looking for a place to promote your contest? Post it over at r/amv!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
zbynasuper
Org Profile

Looking for a place to promote your contest? Post it over at r/amv!

Post by zbynasuper » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:05 am

Hey guys! Are you advertising your contest and looking for more submissions? I have a place exactly for you! Some of you might have heard about it, some you might have even went there in the past - I'm talking about r/amv! You can access it easily right through here.

For those of you not familiar with reddit, posting is really simple: You simply click on "Submit a new text post" button on the right side! You need an account to do that, but setting it up is easy and quick. Once you post a new thread, we (the moderators) will help it get noticed.

The subreddit is full of new editors, who often have no idea about the contests that are going on all the time! We hope to make it a place where veteran/more experienced editors can meet with broad public and new editors from youtube. You're welcome not only to post about your contest, but also to browse it freely, comment and vote, so we can make it a better place!

If you have any questions or want to talk about anything concerning /r/amv, don't hesitate and send me a message on my reddit account (/u/Zbynasuper) or on AMVCentral Discord, where I go by ShiShi.

Thank you for your time and good luck,
ShiShi/Zbynasuper
moderator of /r/amv.

Return to “AMV Contests”