Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest completed results posted page 5.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Freki
Org Profile

Re: Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest submissions open; deadline:9/

Post by Freki » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Flamefield, we made it one video per category including this one, thank you, but if you'd like that video shown we do have the after hours showcasing :) thank you for your submission for the contest, and let your friends know about this so that there is some great competition.
Freki
Jon Webb
Anime USA AMV Track Director

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Just to keep things fresh in mind! Entry deadline is the 7th of september!!! continue doing your best work editors we look forward to seeing that work!

Also remember if you have a video that is just to long, or slightly older than we allow, you may without taking up submission slots submit them for the afterhours show casing. also remember that we have an 18+ portion of the track so you could put other videos there... and don't forget the

HALLOWEEN/HORROR contest that will be going on this year, it is 18+ but that does not mean you have to make the videos with nudity or graphic violence.... just that it is allowed. :)

Lastly, I am working on something for either this year or next but I can't quite yet announce it as it is not confirmed that it will happen. I'm looking out for ways to show our appreciation for you, the lovely editors!

Thank you to all those that have submitted and Thank you to all the editors planning on submitting!
Freki
Jon Webb

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Just sent my latest video a few hours ago.

You may want to check to make sure I didn't accidentally send it to you twice.

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:20 pm

TnAdct1 wrote:Just sent my latest video a few hours ago.

You may want to check to make sure I didn't accidentally send it to you twice.
I will look at it tonight or tomorrow, I believe you only sent it once, but as long as it is named the same it will not be an issue.

Jon Webb

Anime USA AMV Track Coordinator.
Freki
Jon Webb

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:49 pm

2nd times a charm, I submitted now right?

Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Parodic Productions » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Would it be unfair to send mine in after already winning 1st Place Comedy at Otakon this year?

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:49 pm

as long as your video has not won two awards by sept 7th it is fair to put into the contest per rule #3. feel free to enter up to three videos. we would love every entry and we have the halloween/horror contest as well. (you may enter up to 3 videos per person/group (including if you are part of a group of editors that will count for you as well as your own)

also we have our showcasing where it is non competitive yet still gets your videos shown. they can be older than 1 year, longer than 6 minutes, as well as ones that have won two or more awards.
Freki
Jon Webb

knage
Org Profile

Post by knage » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:28 am

Freki wrote:as long as your video has not won two awards by sept 7th it is fair to put into the contest per rule #3. feel free to enter up to three videos. we would love every entry and we have the halloween/horror contest as well. (you may enter up to 3 videos per person/group (including if you are part of a group of editors that will count for you as well as your own)

also we have our showcasing where it is non competitive yet still gets your videos shown. they can be older than 1 year, longer than 6 minutes, as well as ones that have won two or more awards.
I think I submitted an AMV called fight, It won at least 2 contest so disqualify it.
Thanks.
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmARoS ... GP_b7rHM7g

I edit with a passion. Remember my name.

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 am

knage wrote:
Freki wrote:as long as your video has not won two awards by sept 7th it is fair to put into the contest per rule #3. feel free to enter up to three videos. we would love every entry and we have the halloween/horror contest as well. (you may enter up to 3 videos per person/group (including if you are part of a group of editors that will count for you as well as your own)

I think I submitted an AMV called fight, It won at least 2 contest so disqualify it.
Thanks.
Thanks for the heads up I will pull it from submissions. I'm glad it won for you.

Freki

Jon Webb, Anime USA's AMV Track Coordinator.
Freki
Jon Webb

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Reminder! currently there is about 20 more days remaining for the contest submissions! I we are doing great! but I want to blow this year out of the water! Just a reminder that if you have not submitted 3 videos or are apart of 3 videos submitted you can still submit! I am hoping to see many more come in!

Also we are still accepting submissions for the Showcasing. There will be an after hours show case as well as at least one non adult showcasing! there may be more depending on what submissions I receive!
Freki
Jon Webb

Return to “AMV Contests”