Shoujocon 2002

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Fungie½
Org Profile

Shoujocon 2002

Post by Fungie½ » Sat Jun 29, 2002 10:03 am

I know this was an earlier topic, but Shoujocon is coming near, and we've got to be ready. I (Fungie½) will be on vacation before Shoujocon but will be there. Where should we have the party? I'll be handing out CD's with my Shoujocon submission and 2 other videos. I just hope I'll have the other 2 videos in time :oops: Well talk to ya laters!

~Daniel

Silvercat
Org Profile

Post by Silvercat » Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:45 pm

There MAY be a party in my room, but I need to get all my roommates permission before I go saying that there will be.
I need to send them another e-mail asking, since I didn't get a definite yeas or nays from some of them.
Silvercat

"Semi-good always triumphs over evil!" Digimon

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:07 am

Ok. I think we better move this topic into the other contest area with parties and such.

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:29 am

Moving back to the topic of the Shoujocon contest, I was wondering, who submitted a video to the contest? I'm really looking forward to it this year. Since the first year of Shoujocon, the contest has been getting better and better (OK, so there's only been one other year since then...but it was still good!). Last year, I think there were 13 entries. I remember seeing ErMaC's Marmalade Boy videos and thinking "hmmm... 'Justin Emerson'? Why does that name sound familiar?" Ahhh, memories! I hope we get a variety of stuff.

And be sure to check out our AMV panel! *plug plug* :wink:
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:41 am

I entered a video, my Utena one. However, it looks crappy when resized. But I'll have CDR's (made by MeriC) to hand out. Can't wait to see you all there.

~Daniel

P.S. MeriC's vid ROCKS!!!

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:51 am

Fungie½ wrote:I entered a video, my Utena one. However, it looks crappy when resized. But I'll have CDR's (made by MeriC) to hand out. Can't wait to see you all there.
You just need to *give* me the blank CDs and video first! :p
Fungie½ wrote: P.S. MeriC's vid ROCKS!!!
Shhhhsh! No fair seeing it before other people! But, thank you. :D Although, hearing the stuff iserlon's been saying about the Otakon submissions has really got me scared. :shock:
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

turboneko
Org Profile

Post by turboneko » Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:40 am

Waaaaaaaaahh!!!

Our video didn't make it because the shitty win98 crashed so bad that it wouldn't even start again ;_;

We hope to see some good ones this year though... see you guys in three weeks :D
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:43 pm

new brunswick huh?... i might make an apperence :-P

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:04 am

xTrunkZx wrote:new brunswick huh?... i might make an apperence :-P
Well technically, it's East Brunswick, but hey, East, New, North, South.... it's all pretty much the same! Err... minus the fact that New Brunswick's a ghetto and my purty South Brunswick is all trees and pretty. :p

Return to “AMV Contests”