AMV League - Season 3 Nationals Results! And the Best AMV of the Year is...

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
MaboroshiStudio
Org Profile

Re: AMV League - St Louis Results Announced - TWO WEEKS LEFT FOR A-Kon, closes 5/31! - Anime Blues closes 6/28

Post by MaboroshiStudio » Tue May 16, 2017 2:20 pm

what happened? The end is near... and congrats on the win NG
Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated...

www.maboroshistudio.com
YouTube Channel

KiddTheManiac
Org Profile

Re: AMV League - St Louis Results Announced - TWO WEEKS LEFT FOR A-Kon, closes 5/31! - Anime Blues closes 6/28

Post by KiddTheManiac » Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 pm

Alright, guys! There's less than a week to submit to A-Kon's Qualifier!

This is gonna be one of our biggest events of the year, and so we're really pushing to make this contest as jaw-droppingly awesome as possible. The deadline is 11:59pm on May 31st, so now's the time to polish up your entries and get 'em ready to blow some minds.

Pathos Prime
Org Profile

Re: AMV League -ONE WEEK LEFT for A-Kon, closes 5/31! - Anime Blues closes 6/28

Post by Pathos Prime » Sun May 28, 2017 12:14 pm

With just a few days left to submit to A-Kon, submission statistics look like this:

ACTION - 4
DRAMA - 2
GENERAL - 6

KiddTheManiac
Org Profile

Post by KiddTheManiac » Wed May 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Just under nine hours left to submit to A-Kon's contest, guys! Let's see some more stellar entries.

MaboroshiStudio
Org Profile

Post by MaboroshiStudio » Wed May 31, 2017 6:08 pm

You got my Honest Trailer right?
Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated...

www.maboroshistudio.com
YouTube Channel

KiddTheManiac
Org Profile

Post by KiddTheManiac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Yup, you should've gotten a message about it.

Also, it's time to reveal the list of finalists for A-Kon!

Pathos Prime
Org Profile

Re: AMV League - A-Kon Results! - Anime Blues closes WEDNESDAY! - New Event Announced!

Post by Pathos Prime » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Ok, LOTS of news coming up on the AMV League front.

First of all, A-Kon's results have finally been announced and put up on the site! Congratulations to everyone, and be sure to check them all out!

Second, our next event at Anime Blues Con closes in three days! As busy as we've been, we haven't gotten around to promoting that one much... but we've still got some rad videos we'll be showing in Memphis! We always need more though, so keep 'em rolling in!

And finally, we're proud to be able to announce one last surprise event for Season 3! Get your videos ready for a new, first-year convention - AnimeCTX in Austin, TX! Let's start this con off with some mind-blowing editing! :D

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Re: AMV League - A-Kon Results! - Anime Blues closes WEDNESDAY! - New Event Announced!

Post by UnluckyArtist » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:04 am

That's a surprise, cause I didn't think yall even received my video ( didn't get a confirmation or see my name in the video there) but thanks!
I got to the room at A-kon right when people were starting to leave, the only thing I noticed was how cold it was. I hadn't been in there for 5 minutes and it was f r e e z i n g. I can see why you guys wanted to hurry up and get outta there.

Also, I guess Austins big anime con Ikkicon still doesn't do anything Amv related which is lame cause they're suppose to be big on music down there in general. San Japan's cool though cause they got at least 2 Amv related panels! I'll keep an eye out for those :space:

KiddTheManiac
Org Profile

Post by KiddTheManiac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Tonight's the night, guys! Be sure to submit your entries for Anime Blues Con by midnight tonight. It's a vibrant, vivacious calm that mixes excellent educational content with late night party madness, and to top it all off they're huge AMV fans!

animefan1
Org Profile

Post by animefan1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Yes, and to follow up on what UnluckyArtist was saying, I didn't get any confirmation emails either! I submitted two or three amvs, actually, I think I did. I just didn't get any notice one way or another as to whether or not any of them were selected as finalists. Please let me know, so I can gloat about it, and add it to the list of contest that those AMV's took part in.

Thank you very much in advance.
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- )(https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

Return to “AMV Contests”