Animethon 10 AMV contest Announcment

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
The Non-Professional
Org Profile

Post by The Non-Professional » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:39 pm

I think for once Im gonna enter a contest thats not online. :)

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:42 pm

Argh! I'd really like to help you out Vlad since it'll be the first contest, but I have this thing about submitting to conventions I don't attend. Damn it!

Maybe I should fly up (haha). Perhaps I should modify my creed and take into account other variables because I'd certainly love to submit my newest video (and the one I'm working on). For once, they don't suck! Ask AtomX :-P They'll be up after ACen...oops I just did a shameless plug in the wrong thread :(. Sorry.

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:26 pm

I try to be at cons I submit to as well, but I hav esent to ones I didn't attend and it worked out....

BTW, I will be running a second Anime Music Video contest in Vancouver, Canada two weeks following the one at Animethon... Basically the contest structure will be the same but this one will include trailers and well. I'll post more on it when it's offically up. I will also be running a Video Arts Track for that convention as well so I'll be showing videos, Both DDR Projects, having panels and more!! More to come on that....

Vlad

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:17 am

I try to be at cons I submit to as well, but I hav esent to ones I didn't attend and it worked out....
Perhaps I will...I usually don't send to cons I don't go to since it just bumps a person out who could potentially be someone attending. (shrug) Your contest may be smaller and need entries though...we'll see :-P
BTW, I will be running a second Anime Music Video contest in Vancouver, Canada two weeks following the one at Animethon... Basically the contest structure will be the same but this one will include trailers and well. I'll post more on it when it's offically up. I will also be running a Video Arts Track for that convention as well so I'll be showing videos, Both DDR Projects, having panels and more!! More to come on that....
Damn it Vlad, running two contests! Argh! I'm positive you'll run them very nicely too (which surprisingly is a rarity at times) and it sux that most of us won't be able to attend. If only I had more vacation saved up at work. :-P

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions

Return to “AMV Contests”