Katsucon Winners!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:27 pm

While that would make sense for submissions done digitally, it sounds like that submission was on VHS tape, so it shouldn't have been effected by the possible framerate discrepancy (assuming it was the right speed on the tape that was submitted). If I get the chance this afternoon I'll take a look at the DVD and see what the runtime for that track was. Won't help in figuring out why, but at least it could clear up whether or not it actually was playing fast.

Those DVDs were, in my opinion, a wonderful thing to give out as part of the awards (even if I was a clutz and dropped mine when they were handed to me). I love having all the great videos to be able to show to people in a nice portable format. :) I can't wait until I can afford a DVD burner.
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Anonyma
Org Profile

Post by Anonyma » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:12 pm

I looked at the DVD and it apparently had the correct runtime. But the audio was still a tad higher in pitch and the brightness up. Sorry to keep bringing it up ^^;

Return to “AMV Contests”