Ikkicon V, AMV Contest Winners Updated 1/2/11 @ 3:10pm

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Shadow0101
Org Profile

Re: Ikkicon V, AMV Contest Updated 11/15/10

Post by Shadow0101 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 am

awww i cant enter. This wouldve been my first contest too D: unfortunatly my video is 5:20 and chopping it down to 4 minutes would ruin it T_T

darn D:

meh maybe you'll make the limit longer next time. 5 minutes wouldnt be a problem but 4 is too much for mine T_T and just for future reference, for the credits, is it alright to give special thanks to ppl who supported me throughout the video? They didnt actually help make so it fits the solo made part. and i have the artist, song in the intro. So i would have to add my name and the animes used in there somewhere also? My name wouldnt be a problem but wut if our amv has a mix of shows. It seems a little hard to list 106 animes in 5 secs D:

thanks and hope for a fast response~
Shadow

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 am

HalOfBorg wrote:Yay, I'm not alone anymore!!!

You DID remember to bring food, right?
*pulls out boxes of various Pocky, Pretz, Hello Panda, and Cheese KitKat*
Dive in, yo! :asd:
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

AnimeFunTV
Org Profile

Post by AnimeFunTV » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 am

Shadow0101 wrote:awww i cant enter. This wouldve been my first contest too D: unfortunatly my video is 5:20 and chopping it down to 4 minutes would ruin it T_T

darn D:

meh maybe you'll make the limit longer next time. 5 minutes wouldnt be a problem but 4 is too much for mine T_T and just for future reference, for the credits, is it alright to give special thanks to ppl who supported me throughout the video? They didnt actually help make so it fits the solo made part. and i have the artist, song in the intro. So i would have to add my name and the animes used in there somewhere also? My name wouldnt be a problem but wut if our amv has a mix of shows. It seems a little hard to list 106 animes in 5 secs D:

thanks and hope for a fast response~
I would go ahead and just submit it, If we don't have enough AMV's we can always still play it. Its kind of hard to judge how many ppl will submit because everyone usually waits till the very last minute anyway.
AnimeFunTV First & only TV Show in the Nation dedicated to AMV's on Public Access TV & former AMV Contest sanctioning body.
Past Full AFTV Episodes Available on Rumble & Odysee
Other Videos & Projects = Youtube
A UltraSonic Entertainment Production

Shadow0101
Org Profile

Re: Ikkicon V, AMV Contest Updated 12/2/10

Post by Shadow0101 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 am

alrite i'll go ahead and submit if you'll take it lol. Appreciated. I'll double check the submission requirements and send it in. Thanks~

update: alrite, i went ahead and submitted it. Just want to make sure that the animemusicvideos.org d/l link is ok. We can use it right? Ofc if anything is needed besides the time limit, i'll do what i can to meet ur requirements. :/ sry for the hassle.
Shadow

VivaciousDysphoria
Org Profile

Post by VivaciousDysphoria » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Would you also accept an MMV?
It wasn't listed in the Rules and Guidelines, so I didn't know.

darkscanner
Org Profile

Post by darkscanner » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 am

I'm not sure, but my megaupload account is acting weird O_o. If the download links don't work would you let me know? And if they don't work, is there another way of sending you them like with yousendit.com or an FTP upload?

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 am

darkscanner wrote:I'm not sure, but my megaupload account is acting weird O_o. If the download links don't work would you let me know? And if they don't work, is there another way of sending you them like with yousendit.com or an FTP upload?
Try Rapidshare. ;)
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

AnimeFunTV
Org Profile

Post by AnimeFunTV » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am

VivaciousDysphoria wrote:Would you also accept an MMV?
It wasn't listed in the Rules and Guidelines, so I didn't know.
If demand for MMV is high, we can add it for next year. :)
AnimeFunTV First & only TV Show in the Nation dedicated to AMV's on Public Access TV & former AMV Contest sanctioning body.

AnimeFunTV
Org Profile

Post by AnimeFunTV » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am

Shadow0101 wrote:alrite i'll go ahead and submit if you'll take it lol. Appreciated. I'll double check the submission requirements and send it in. Thanks~

update: alrite, i went ahead and submitted it. Just want to make sure that the animemusicvideos.org d/l link is ok. We can use it right? Ofc if anything is needed besides the time limit, i'll do what i can to meet ur requirements. :/ sry for the hassle.

No Prob, I'll check them out today and I'll send ya an email about it.

Shadow0101
Org Profile

Post by Shadow0101 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:30 pm

actually hold off on the d/l from mine. Another contest caught me on something which im fixing now. Im fixing up the video now so i'll send u a megaupload link once im finished. I should be done here in about 1-2 days maybe sooner (depending on my schedule). There's no information change, just substituting clips with their HD version counterparts lol.
Shadow

Return to “AMV Contests”