ANIVENTURE 2010 AMV contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
NAKAMA.BG
Org Profile

ANIVENTURE 2010 AMV contest

Post by NAKAMA.BG » Fri May 21, 2010 5:26 am

Aniventure is the only Bulgarian anime convention. This year we will be celebrating 5 years Aniventure and we hope to have a great amv contest! Aniventure is two days long and the amv contest is during the first day. Aniventure will be held on the 4th and 5th of September 2010

This contest is international and we hope to get a lot of AMV's! This is one of the favorite events of the public during the Aniventure festival!

Please send the application forms to amv@aniventure.net, no later than August 22.

The contest will be held on the first day of Aniventure - the 4th of September 2010.

Please include the following information in a text document:

Name:

Nickname:

AMV/AMVs title:

Animes used:

Music used:

Category/categories: (if you haven’t written a category, we will put your AMV in the category which best suits it)

Link for the AMV: It is preferred for the AMVs to be downloaded from animemusicvideos.org, but an arrangement for another way such as a free server can also be made.

Contact details (mailing address and e-mail):

Categories :
Action/Horror ; Drama/Romance ; Fun/Parody ; Trailer ; Dance/Beat

Sub-categories :
Best Concept, Best Technical, Best use of Visual Effects, Best Lip sync, Best of BG AMV, Rookie of the Year, Best of Show

Rules :

Each contestant can participate with three AMVs altogether but not in the same category.

Do not use other peoples AMVs.

The contest is anonymous. The AMV can’t contain inscriptions or captions, revealing who is the creator, except for a short inscription (up to 6 seconds) before the beginning of the AMV, containing the name of the clip.

MEP - Multi editor project are allowed.

The AMV must include at least 75% anime or clips from Japanese video games and 75% music.

The AMVs must not include subtitles, unless the creator has purposely put them in the AMV

Obligatory video formats - .mp4 ; .avi ; . mpeg ; Video codecs - DivX/XviD/MPEG-1/h264/ ; Audio codecs - Microsoft WAV Uncompressed/MPEG Layer-3/AAC ; Maximum clip size - 150 MB ( but exceptions could be made);

Hentai materials or materials with high levels of violence ARE NOT allowed.

The minimal length of the AMV must be a minute and a half and the maximum length – 5 minutes. The trailers are an exception – the minimal length for the trailer clips is 30 second and the maximum – a minute and a half.

The AMV must be created after August 2009 and shouldn’t have participated in any other Bulgarian AMV contests.

If a creator breaks any of the rules, his AMV will be disqualified!!!

There must be at least three clips in each category. If there aren’t enough entries, the AMVs will be distributed in the other categories.

If there are any changes to these rules, you will be immediately informed!

* if you haven’t received your award from previous editions of Aniventure, please contact us on contact@nakama-bg.com. On behalf of club NAKAMA, please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Last edited by NAKAMA.BG on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

NAKAMA.BG
Org Profile

Re: ANIVENTURE 2010 AMV contest

Post by NAKAMA.BG » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 am

Dear friends, we remind you that there is less than a month until the deadline for sending your AMV. More than a 1000 visitors of our festival are waitng to see your AMV's!

NAKAMA.BG
Org Profile

Post by NAKAMA.BG » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 am

Hello form Nakama again!

We have an announcement to make: the deadline to send us your AMV's is moved to the 22nd of August. You have one extra week to participate in the Aniventure AMV contest.

At the festival the AMV's will be screened in front of over 1 000 guests and everyone is looking forward to your AMV's!

And by the way - the FUN section is lacking, we need more FUN AMV's! :D

arithine
Org Profile

Post by arithine » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 am

I just submitted my AMV, this is my first go so I'm not really expecting much but I figured I might as well. Is there going to be some footage of the festival itself? I think it would be real cool to see some of the reactions to the different videos or at least some of the people who are going to watch.

Final question:
I put the application inside the email, was I supposed to attach a text document?

NAKAMA.BG
Org Profile

Post by NAKAMA.BG » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Please check your e-mail for some answers.

We are planning to try and record the event. After the festival the video clips will be uploaded to youtube and we will share the link here :)

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:44 pm

entered :up:

HalOfBorg
Org Profile

Post by HalOfBorg » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

NAKAMA.BG wrote:We are planning to try and record the event. After the festival the video clips will be uploaded to youtube and we will share the link here :)
Thank you! From every editor who never gets to go to conventions - THANK YOU!!!!!!

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Help HalOfBorg fight his cancer - http://www.gofundme.com/21ygdk

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

arithine
Org Profile

Post by arithine » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm

That's great news! Really can't wait 'till September now.

NAKAMA.BG
Org Profile

Post by NAKAMA.BG » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 am

Dear friends, we remind you that there are five days until the deadline for sending your AMV.

NAKAMA.BG
Org Profile

Post by NAKAMA.BG » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

Dear friends, we remind you that there are only two days until the deadline for sending your AMV.

Return to “AMV Contests”