Anime Boston 2011 Unofficial Ballot and Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Re: Anime Boston 2011 Unofficial Ballot and Winners

Post by drewaconclusion » Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

kiarrens wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote: On a different note, I'm thrilled about winning; but perhaps a bit irritated too (about not actually being there). I'd been planning to go this year since January and then about a week before the con I get a call from my two friends, that I was planning to go with, that they were no longer going because they just realized AB was on Easter weekend (and so went my place to crash Saturday night).
Aw man, I wish you'd been there. :) I love your submissions to my con, I'd've liked to have met you!
Don't worry, you'll get to meet me; I'm going to Connecticon for sure. After being the cause of why I didn't make it to AB or Bakaretsucon, I've given my two friends the proverbial kick in the ass and have booked a hotel room for Connecticon.

Wait until you see what I submit this year. I'll probably be submitting entries tonight actually.
ImageImage

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Post by l33tmeatwad » Mon May 02, 2011 11:44 am

I would have liked to have gone to Anime Boston as well, but it's timing is just not good for me.
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

spk1983
Org Profile

Post by spk1983 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 pm

I'd like to go Anime Boston, except I can't afford to spend a full 3-4 months salary on such a venture. Not to mention the sheer hell to get a visa to come visit. >_>

Sayoria
Org Profile

Post by Sayoria » Mon May 02, 2011 2:17 pm

A shame so many of you haven't been there. The con is great, been going every year since 2005, and it just gets better and better. Hopefully you guys and girls get to go some upcoming year.
My old Youtube Channel has been removed. Kindly review here for videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjmhp2 ... gpjU0cMCuA

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Post by l33tmeatwad » Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

L'arc~en~ciel wrote:A shame so many of you haven't been there. The con is great, been going every year since 2005, and it just gets better and better. Hopefully you guys and girls get to go some upcoming year.
I've only been to Katsucon in 2006 and Animazement last year (going again this year). I have always wanted to go to Otakon, Anime Boston, and Anime Expo. Going to Otakon this year, hopefully I can eventually make it to the other two sometime.
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

competitionbros
Org Profile

Post by competitionbros » Mon May 02, 2011 4:28 pm

We would've went if not for BS.

Return to “AMV Contests”