ConnectiCon XVIII AMV Contest - DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 9TH

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Re: ConnectiCon XVIII AMV Contest - DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 9TH

Post by l33tmeatwad » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 am

Decided to try and see if I could find something for everyone that entered, found this in their Discord:
MissAlyace wrote:They had 2 showing of all the finalists that ppl could vote for their favorites and then they showed the winners at the death match. A Dr Stone one won best in show, I want to eat your pancreas won best romance, little witch Acadamia won best action, Nichijou won best editing and ufo, food wars won staff pick, perfect blue won best drama and Jujutsu Kaisen won best comedy.
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:07 am

I need to start a list of contests for myself where I give them ratings. Well managed, passable, red flag, etc.

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:55 am

l33tmeatwad wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 am
Decided to try and see if I could find something for everyone that entered, found this in their Discord:
MissAlyace wrote:They had 2 showing of all the finalists that ppl could vote for their favorites and then they showed the winners at the death match. A Dr Stone one won best in show, I want to eat your pancreas won best romance, little witch Acadamia won best action, Nichijou won best editing and ufo, food wars won staff pick, perfect blue won best drama and Jujutsu Kaisen won best comedy.
Is it really that hard for them to come on this thread and post the results themselves, instead of meatwad being Columbo about it and having to play private eye to find the results?

Return to “AMV Contests”