Question

Animeheero09
Org Profile

Post by Animeheero09 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:24 pm

Does anyone know how to show the peaks, beacuse mine, at the moment are not showing them, making this guessing game, alot harder.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:30 pm

When you put the song on the timeline, it should have said "Building Peaks" at the bottom while it was loading. I don't know why they're not showing up :/

And yeah, what Warpwind said. Grab the srcubber at the top of the timeline and drag it; you should hear the sound and you can control the rate at which you hear it. Dragging it slowly allows you to listen for specific beats, allowing for more accurate guesses.

Animeheero09
Org Profile

Post by Animeheero09 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:33 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:When you put the song on the timeline, it should have said "Building Peaks" at the bottom while it was loading. I don't know why they're not showing up :/

And yeah, what Warpwind said. Grab the srcubber at the top of the timeline and drag it; you should hear the sound and you can control the rate at which you hear it. Dragging it slowly allows you to listen for specific beats, allowing for more accurate guesses.
Mk, I got it, I actaully was inportanting the Movie Clip first, but when I Inport the audio, it "Builds Peaks" So that's all set.

............Srcubber? :?

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:28 pm

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:32 pm

dragging it across your footage to preview it is known as scrubbing
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

analspider
Org Profile

Post by analspider » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:33 am

about the black flash ive used vegas 5 and 6 now with 7 but neway in the transitions tab at around the project media tab you should be able to find a flash transition and you could turn the white flash from white to black or whatever color you desire so it looks like a flash and not a black spot in the video meaning no need to make a .bmp image
Dont mock the weak, mock the prosperous......

Return to “Video Editing Software”