SVP 14 black screen after video

YuukiHatake
Org Profile

SVP 14 black screen after video

Post by YuukiHatake » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am

Hi I have a problem. I've render AMV and when I opened it it was 2 hours long, after an AMV there was black screen and just black screen :/ Help me please, I've unchecked ''Close media files when not the active application''. I've noticed that my SVP is rendering black screen too (still renders after the end of an AMV) Ofc I can just split and delete that black part and render again, but it's so troublesome and the rendering is long :/ Pls help me someone ;-;

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: SVP 14 black screen after video

Post by Kireblue » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Its because you're rendering your entire timeline instead of just the region of your video. What program are you using?

YuukiHatake
Org Profile

Post by YuukiHatake » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 am

Sony Vegas Pro 14.0

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Then to have your program render just the portion of your timeline that has your AMV, use your cursor to highlight the region of your clips and audio track (from beginning to end). The entire length of your video will now be highlighted blue. Then when you select render, make sure that the "render loop region only" checkbox is selected before you proceed. This is pretty much telling Vegas to ignore everything outside of the highlighted region and only render what you select. This feature can also be useful if you only want to render out a small portion of your video to test how something looks.

YuukiHatake
Org Profile

Post by YuukiHatake » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 am

Thank you, you saved my life <3

Return to “Video Editing Software”